Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

You damn right he is

1 Like

I say they pick Carter

2 Likes

So, um……pretty sure no one could have predicted that first round beyond Bryce Young going first.

Thought it was notable that when Stroud went, his highlights didn’t include anything from any Michigan game. Not a one. Seems like torching your arch rival’s D for a TD or similar would be a big selling point in a highlight reel.

I don’t hate the Lions 1st round picks, even though they were shocking. Makes me think Swift could be on his way out as the RB who also lines up as receiver, despite what Holmes said last night. And now they have 3 picks in the 2nd…Joey Porter Jr is still on the board and would make sense in the 2nd round. Maybe they like Levis at QB in the 2nd too? Guess we’ll see what happens with this year’s draftrollercoaster.

1 Like

Since I don’t follow football, you are all speaking in gibberish these last couple posts. I recognize the words, but no clue what is going on :joy:

6 Likes

It was a crazy draft. :crazy_face:

I think that guy is going to light it up…
I am not on board for another QB unless it is an unknown taken late.

I do not either, they seem to know these guys.
Before the draft, I really liked Captain Jack as a linebacker candidate, but thought he was a bit slow.
Time will tell on him, but I am confident, he seems very aware of the ball.
I think Gibbs will be our new kick returner, fast and shifty, he really seems like a Swiss army knife kinda guy.

I hope not but I am thinkin’ the same, I really love that guy but the man can’t take a hit. :dizzy_face:
My next pick/hope is O’Cyrus Torrence for the O line.

So let’s expand this giveaway to the second round.
Anyone on the island that can guess the first player the Lions select in the second round will win the pack of Bubblehead x Pine Tar Gush

@SmackyMcSmackers
You seem to like joey porter but you can choose your pick again if you wish.

1 Like

Last night taught me I don’t know enough about the guys Holmes and Campbell like to even come close to predicting anything in this draft. :joy: In most cases they’re playing chess while I’m playing checkers.

2 Likes

Again just to throw another guess in the mix I’m gonna say Joey Porter Jr.

1 Like

Toll booth willy is still some of his best imo grew up to that shit

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see second round of draft :partying_face:

We have to get some 49er representation here on the island

2 Likes

Like the old miners?
Lol. I kid. I just don’t watch sports

2 Likes

Wow I’ll take branch any day! Way to go lions finally sensible draft pick! Good db is one defensive hole that needed to be filled what’s that 10 more positions?:rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I will too.
@SmackyMcSmackers
I forgot about Hendon Hooker, he would have been my 1rst pick in the second round.
What a bargain getting that dude so low in the draft.
Apart from Stroud, he is the only other QB that is shaggy approved.
Richardson may become good one day, but to me that is a gamble.

Sam Laporta must be one helava tight end to grap him like they did.
We did not need a tight end…
Brodric Martin is a no name for me, but so was James Houston so you have to trust the system.
All in all a pretty good off season.

BTW
I really like Montgomery, that was a good move but I will miss my buddy JW.
He may be the best back in the league this year playing with the lions.
He is kinda like if Swift and Williams had a baby. :rofl:

1 Like

The longest pee :rofl:

We used to play that shit all the time when we got in computer lab when I was in 8th grade. That and some of the skits from cky. Teachers were not fans lol

Yep. He’s the perfect QB for the Lions. I feel like everyone kinda forgot about him. No need for him to rush his recovery, plenty of time to learn the system before he gets out front & center.

Only thing that concerns me with the TE they got is he’s reportedly not the best at blocking, but apparently he’s got good hands and runs blocking routes to perfection.

That OL they drafted today sounds like a bit of a sleeper who can at minimum give depth to the O-line right away. He wasn’t invited to the combine and was expected to go undrafted.

And I guess we have our answer about where Swift fits with Montgomery & Gibbs…he fits on a different team.

2 Likes

Here’s a little reveging Fuck Michigan for your viewing pleasure. I’m thinking I took her a bit early. The purple has really popped in the 2 weeks I’ve had this 1 back in veg.

And I may as well start showing the Darlins Dawgs. Darlins Net x Chem dawg

There’s some variegation going on. I just took em out of cups and into 2gal pots so I’ll be fixing that problem over the next few weeks

13 Likes

Nicely done brother @SmokinJoeMGF

2 Likes

From Fantasy Island to Football…

and back

Many moons ago there was a small town on the California coast not too far from Big Sur for sale, for cheap. Might have been between Lucia and Gorda. I didn’t have squat at the time, but thought it would have been cool to have that town, and populate it with “Heads.” BUT - looking back the problem with these communities, a lack or organization and responsibility and it falls apart. Everybody has to take some responsibility. “The Farm” founded by Steve Gaskin lasted about as long as any.
Anyway, I’d have it open for tourism for a month or two to bring in connections and cash. Cars have to be restricted to certain roads. Most to be walking or bike riding or horses? Town jobs, like handling the trash, water sanitation, road maintenance, city council and planning rotated among the community. Money accepted, barter preferred., etc. In other words Ya gotta get organized - which, as we experienced during the late hippie years, was antithesis to the “do your own thing” mantra. How do you do your own thing while supporting the community? A cetral idea people can work toward and realize might be key.

OK back to football.

4 Likes

You can “do your own thing” & split up responsibilities evenly. You just have to keep the wooks out. They are loveable & great to hang out with but you can’t live with them. Its just too frustrating. If you’re not willing to contribute time, sweat or treasure, then cya.

I think we’ve got a list of non-wook town candidates right here already. Lemme know when someones ready to setup a real deal town, I’m in :wink:

4 Likes