Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

@420noob @shag

Mystery Mix has arrived. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for the report.
Happy growing!

3 Likes

Damn brother that’s a chonker there​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Was a fun fight getting her in. It was wild as soon as I grabbed her the hook just flopped out of her mouth. Not sure how it held to even get it in lol

3 Likes

I can imagine what a beast, that’s always dope when you land them like that bet she was tasty af haha

1 Like

Well Islanders,
Looks like I brought warm weather out here to LA to do some door adjustments, technical advisement, and critiquing. Unfortunately the company we hired to do the doors, is marginal at best. Within the 1st 2 hours on site yesterday, had 4 doors adjusted, magnetic locks functional, and the 6 automatic locking pins adjusted and working properly. Did a little layout this morning, then hit the brick wall, have to wait until tomorrow to do a wee bit more. Doors are fricking huge, 12ft 6in tall, 4ft wide 3in thick. Tomorrow will be the last day I’m here. Going to shoot over and say Hi to my father in law, have a good lunch, then dinner and drinks with my partner tomorrow night discussing our next move. Designing, engineering and fabricating our own Aluminum door series, tested and approved up to 17ft tall.

Here is the front, and side of the Flagship store completed. Back side that isn’t complete, will be done by Friday night. Yes, those courtyard windows are as big as they look, LOL

12 Likes

Some fine work you do @Kgrim :star_struck:

@SmackyMcSmackers it is draft day. :star_struck:

I really hope that the Lions can acquire CJ Stroud by any means necessary. Even if it means moving up to the 3rd spot, they should do whatever it takes to get him on their team.

I also support the idea of acquiring CB Christian Gonzalez. However, I have concerns about Jaylen Carter’s work ethic as he appears to be quite lazy. As for defensive linemen, I have yet to come across one that catches my eye.

What say you folks?
Any draft talk is welcome, not just the Lions.

I will give a pack of Bubblehead x Pinetar Gush to anyone on the island that guesses the Detroit Lions first overall pick.

You do not have to state what number they pick at just the player himself.
My choice and hope is CJ Stroud.
If they get him …look out NFL! :joy:
I don’t expect him to start right away, but I think he will in 2-3 years.

Go Lions

13 Likes

Not an islander but I say Jalen Carter.

I’ve been out the loop just waiting on the season

1 Like

Will Anderson jr. Alabama

1 Like

Wish I could participate, I do have a guess though. Maybe I will get marooned and land on your island by mistake :rofl:

1 Like

I doubt the Lions are gunning for Stroud. They don’t need a starting QB this year. A 3rd round QB can sit the bench and learn behind Goff much cheaper than a 1st round QB and are often just as good long term. If you’re drafting a QB in the 1st round, especially with a top 10 pick, you’re basically saying you intend to start them by mid-season.

Long term defensive depth is still needed much more than a QB—especially one who’s going to be looking to be a top 10 paid QB after his rookie contract is up.

I’m guessing Witherspoon at 6 unless somehow Anderson drops to 6 or Lions somehow manage to trade up for him. I can’t get a good read on whether Carter would be a good fit, especially given his horrible pro day.

2 Likes

London Pound Cake? Damn, I wish I could watch baseball.

1 Like

I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say Devon Witherspoon

2 Likes

Throwing my guess in for Tyree Wilson
I don’t watch much of the foozeball but figured a guess couldn’t hurt lol

2 Likes

Is that what they call Drake London now? :rofl:

4 Likes

My favorite movie growing up

2 Likes

Dude Adam Sandler is still throwing out some fire lol

3 Likes