Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out
Haha

4 Likes

For real though :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

LOL… my bean winning the last few weeks has been kinda silly … wish it was that way for lottery tickets :smiley:
That and I have so many autos and I always say “this will be the season I start some autos” and I never seem to get them going… maybe I am afraid I’ll get sucked down the breeding autos rabbit hole… which I am not going down LOL
It’s actually a good day to start some seeds outside with it raining pretty good in the last 24hrs. Maybe I’ll drop some autos over in the corner out back… hmmmm :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ve said this before, but it’s like waves of luck energy, and sometime you just hit a good set.
I just finished riding my wave, and I’m happy to hear you’re on one too!
Now I’m gonna lay low while all the envy dies down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :bear:

4 Likes

I’m trying to stay away, but there’s so many great strains it’s hard to

3 Likes

The shakes stop after 3-4 days :joy:

5 Likes

I was going to skip this but the dark side is strong!!
:rofl:

Thanks @420noob for the giveaway!

3 Likes

I still can’t believe you won that phlizon light. I had my fingers cross for that one lol woulda been one more 4x4 away from being ready to rock for a sick perpetual setup

4 Likes

I like phlizon lights my only issue is i reordered my big light but i guess they updated the style of it so my 2 lights don’t match in my 4x8… I’m a little ocd

3 Likes

Dammit I didn’t even know there was a light giveaway! And I’ve been in desperate need for 3 weeks now. Crazy, can’t win em all, still feeling blessed for once regardless and it’s cuz of OG hands down.

3 Likes

The 480w I won from @Adventuretime86 has been fantastic. I’m pretty certain it would flower out my 4x4 just fine but I’m gonna add another 200w in there too just to really try and crank some nugs out

2 Likes

Is anyone noticing delayed shipping times? I sent out 11 cards and 3 packages 10 days ago, and on Monday another 9 envelopes. Not a single one touched down? (Or I’ve just not been notified)

2 Likes

My mailbox has been really depressing lately :joy: I just keep checking but nothing has shown in a while for me….oh except bills

1 Like

Wish I could rectify that atm but I’m out of stamps/card /envelopes, almost the whole shebang minus pucks lol. Just put your name on my white board. I’ll hit you up when I re-up 100% @Thats_bank

2 Likes

Stupid bills :persevere: I know the feeling all too well haha ! I’m also due for a nice big wiki giveaway :thinking: time to start planning something cool for you guys

3 Likes

Thanks man I’m looking forward to it I’ll count that as a birthday gift lol(not today the 11th)

2 Likes

While I have you all here, I want to do a giveaway for those who have not recieved anything from me yet.

So if I have already sent you something please kindly obstain from this giveaway.

First up will be Indiana Bubblegum X Motorbreath 15.
You will get a bonus pack of something, I have yet to determine what I have left.
I will pick 3 winners…who knows when… :joy:
At least I am honest… :wink:

1. @ix3u
  2. @420noob
  3. @204medismoke
  4. @bassman5420 :us:
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @MoBilly :us:
  7. @Jimdoors
  8. @Ghgrower :us:
  9. @Franknberry
  10. @HeadyBearAdventures
  11. @MissinBissin :canada:
  12. @joheimgrohen
  13. @Jango
  14. @BigMike55
  15. @Kgrim
  16. @BuckeyeBeanz
  17. @Cranio🇦🇺
31 Likes

Is there really anyone left on that list you have not blessed @shag ?

9 Likes

I had to check my own list to make sure. Damn happy to do some Pleasure with You @shag
Thanks for the shot!

5 Likes

I’ve never asked anything more than to let me hang out in my quiet little bay trying to work on my “Defenestrator”. A new innovation for rapid cross island travel. Hope you’re not acrophobic!

5 Likes