Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

@joheimgrohen @MissinBissin
Ok, dumass here just made it a Wiki…LOL
I can not function without you @tresbundles :joy:
It is good to see ya @Emeraldgreen I know you are real busy.
thanks for takin the time to drop in. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How kind of you, but yes there are a few, some say they are not in need and a few others may have missed out, we also have some new family members.

11 Likes

Kind of me😂 your the one making sure everyone on the island gets seeds!
Thank you! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

og world sm

11 Likes

Ah, yes. Defenestrator base word, “defenestrate”: to throw someone out a window, suffix “tor” actively or automatically. Defenestrator a machine to throw(with gusto) people out of a window.

3 Likes

I think I remember, last I heard you were forming latex rubber in the ground.

I built commercial scaffolding for a living, so I am not afraid of heights.
But I think I may be developing acrophobia after seeing what you are calling “Defenestrator” :cold_face:

1 Like

@joheimgrohen @MissinBissin
The sign up is fixed so get your name on the list if you would like a chance to win some beans.

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @shag and @420noob

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @shag I’m not really in need of anything at the moment, but it sounds like there aren’t many people here who you haven’t already sent something to, so I’ll use it as an opportunity to help fill out the list! I’ve heard good things about each of the parents, so should be an interesting cross! Thanks again :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Good on you @shag. Bless the other homies with your generosity! :+1:
Good luck everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Support columns from hemp stalk and pipe resin, but i need more resin suppliers! One dude doesn’t generate that much resin lol!

1 Like

Very Shag-adelic of you bruh. Yeah, baby!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. Hehe.

1 Like

Im making my regular appearance, randomly. I would be all over those ACE seeds, im way too late for that. :joy:

Hope all is good on the island, been a while since i posted here. Sorry for the extended absence. Ill check in again sooner than later.

For now here is a coupon code and free shipping just for the family:
Coupon Code: IslandFamily
15 % off the entire store
Free shipping
Good until the end of the month.

11 Likes

Many thanks @shag.

I was blessed with your beans before.

Good luck islanders!!!

2 Likes

@shag you blessed me with those greenpoint gems your motorbreath stuff does sound killer though :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a shot; haven’t received anything from the island yet!

After this giveaway, if there’s any interest, I’ll do one later for a pack of my Longbottom Fighter (starfighter x longbottom leaf)F3, so I can start leaving my mark on the islanders too!
Full transparency: we got about a 65% germ rate, so you’ll want to use your special methods if you pop them soon. Rates should improve after the seeds cure for another month or 2.

8 Likes

You already gave me some of these @shag , so I’ll sit this out and watch. Very generous of you.

3 Likes

Lol, looks like ya put to many numbers bro…
Or you’ve gifted to many beans! :rofl:

6 Likes

I think that was the best giveaway I have seen on here. :star_struck:
When I saw that light as a giveaway I wanted to enter.
Then I remembered I have too many lights already… :rofl:

6 Likes