Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I do what I’m told occasionally, this one was a no-brainer @shag

Thank You

1 Like

I had shitty service and didn’t even realize I had entered myself :sweat_smile: when I realized I was second pick the suspense damn near killed me. It took the first pick dude like 45 minutes or something to make his choice lol

3 Likes

Island life is grand!

Thanks @shag, already have this from you so good luck all!

8 Likes

Good to see ya @Yetigrows
Stay Chill my brother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway shag, good luck everyone💚

3 Likes

That cross sounds awesome.

3 Likes

81-YkiVoRHL.AC_SX522
Me and the Captain are having a few tokes in the Rum Shanty after spending all day prepping the outdoor crop! It sure is going to be a stinky summer.Good luck to all you islanders! :heart_eyes:
Thank you @shag for carving out an awesome little corner in an already amazing place!

12 Likes

Thank you and thank you @shag .
:pray:

1 Like

What are you running outdoors?

2 Likes

shaggy giving out beans like scooby snacks Zoinks ! im in!

2 Likes

Lots of stuff, both here and at my brother’s place. Copa project 25, Blueberry muffin x vintage blueberry, Kristi Kush, Bubblegum, sour strawberry, gg4 x kryptonite, Lemon Macaroons, white wedding x cherry chem, logcake, and some super skunk. hopefully some will finish by early October lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I bet that logcake will get huge outside @tresbundles , great selections thou, blueberry muffin is on my bucket list for sure

3 Likes

The terps are so insane! And I shit you not, the buds have flecks of purple like blueberries scattered throughout the flower!

4 Likes

I sadly had to pull one BBM x VBB from my tent during week 8 a couple days ago. She was shooting tons of nanners. I kinda overfed her :confounded: . But @HeadyBearAdventures is right, the terps are not even right, it doesn’t smell like reefer, just blueberry muffin mix (the cheap Jiffy kind).

3 Likes

Aw damn man, sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

It’s all good, she’ll smoke just fine I think, she got 53 good days lol. Good thing this wasn’t a seed run! :rofl:

5 Likes

Not sure if I’ve ever received anything from you if you remember I have you can remove me from your list. Thanks

2 Likes

:joy::joy: sounds like me

4 Likes

Good to see ya again @Ris
Thanks for the coupon.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s awesome thanks @Ris ive been eyeballing some of those jaws packs for awhile.

1 Like