Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I feel like the biggest loser is going to be the biggest winner! I’ll find something to throw in as well!

5 Likes

@shag LMAO!!! Hell yes that column is out of plumb!!! It’s wrapped in composite panel, and on the window side, over 1/2” out, door side is 3/8” out. The structural steel guys set this entire job with a 4” torpedo level. They were asking “why does the door frame look out of plumb??” Then showed them with a 6ft level, AND a laser and tape measure that their steel (as usual) was set out of plumb. Then the stupid fools pulled their tiny levels out, and sure as shit, it showed them it was plumb. I told them that’s why finish workers like us have to put lipstick on the pig to make it look correct, because when dealing with doors, I have to have the frame square, plumb & level in order to have them look and more importantly function correctly for years to come.
Still have 225 linear feet x 10ft tall of composite panel to V-groove and install on this job yet also.

10 Likes

Some things never change. :rofl:
You will make them hacks look good when all is said then done. :wink:

How very nice!
This prize is going to be a monster… :exploding_head:
Big thanks to @ix3u and @Jimdoors for adding the the Booty!

Attention:
We just had a new family member arrive in stylish fashion.
My man @Greenfingers knows how to park a boat.
His choice of parking spots does however leave something to be desired. :rofl:
The real action starts around 40 seconds in.

Welcome to the family @Greenfingers
Sorry about your boat, we will carve you a new one right quick. :rofl:

11 Likes

Looks like he’s here for the duration :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks @shag for the kind welcome to the family. :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Welcome @Greenfingers :blush::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I am not sure why the quote never looks right on a wiki…
But looks like we are waithing on @Cranio and @bassman5420 to pic a number.
Well we really only need one of you to pick one… :rofl:
No rush, just figured I would send a heads up.

Also make sure to send me your info if you win.
@joheimgrohen
I am not sure but I think I still owe you some seeds.
I think I still need your info.
If you sent it already your seeds may be on their way.

6 Likes

Thanks again for the heads up @shag ! I’ve chosen a number fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: I really appreciate your kindness :heart:

4 Likes

@Cranio did you add yourself to the wiki? I looked and didn’t see you in there 🤷🏻

2 Likes

Looks like hes in at #2

1 Like

Thought he needed to add it here. I think the top one is just the list of people who can enter

3 Likes

Oh ok, looks like you’re right mate, my bad☺

2 Likes

All good. I definitely could’ve been wrong. It’s been known to happen :laughing:

2 Likes

He’s in

2 Likes

Welcome to the Island @Greenfingers!!!

2 Likes

Busy day at Reapers Glass Shop today.
Got unloaded at the Soup Kitchen this morning and all set up to work, office called, emergency door repair at the local Mall. Then, while I was there, ANOTHER door call, took me longer to drive to the mall and the other store than it did to fix the doors.
Had lunch at the park, smoked on the Hash pipe, then back at it. Got the front entrance 90% wrapped up, and the Ugly orange doors 100% installed (sanded and painted in our booth). One more trip, and the Exterior of the Soup Kitchen will be sealed up.

13 Likes

Those are some mighty fine looking doors bud!

2 Likes

Thank you @ix3u!!!
23 years of fabricating, installing, and repairs, I’ve forgotten more tricks than I can remember LOL
Been flown all over the US for some of the stupidest “repairs” but I’m not complaining, clients foot the bill, and I take advantage of it.
Good flights, nice rooms, great food, and easy work on most, what else could you ask for???
Mid rare Filet Mignon, LOL

3 Likes

Mmmm… I could use a good steak! And tomorrow is my night off. You’ve planted a delicious plan in my mind :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Nice!!! Have to wait until Tuesday for Steak.
My brother is getting married, and I’ve been tasked as the Best Man, and in charge of the Grill. Steaks abound, from Filets, to NY Strips and Ribeyes, I’m gonna be a busy man!!!

7 Likes