Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

That’s gonna be a lot of work! I’m sure it’ll be a great time though! Obviously a lot of trust in you for such an important position… For both jobs :wink:

I was out of town for my birthday, so when I get back, my daughter is going to cook me up a huge tomahawk ribeye! I’ve been drooling about it for a month!

3 Likes

Sorry for not seeing this, I am not around here much at the moment :grimacing:

3 Likes

id def open and close them. more than once even!

2 Likes

@Greenfingers, land ho!!! :crazy_face:

Them some mighty fine orange doors @Kgrim!
They’re just that way so people walk through them, not into them. Right, right? :joy:

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 LOL
They are Orange because it supposedly matches their logo color, plus, it’s going to be their delivery entrance. Can’t miss the Orange doors if your a truck driver, but some probably will LOL

4 Likes

Ahh, I see.
Yes, guaranteed that a truck driver will miss them. But if it was a grade stake they’d run right over it, lol.

3 Likes

You are totally correct with that one, LMAO
Glad they don’t want the composite panel Orange, then you’d see the damn building from the Space Station. LOL
Hopefully start installing the composite panel (beer cans sandwiched on plastic) in a couple weeks as after tomorrow, headed for the North Country to chill with my bro, neice, great neice, and his future wife for a few days before their wedding.

3 Likes

I thought I already did?:man_shrugging: maybe I’m looking in the wrong place

2 Likes

Yeah, that was a few hours ago. It all seems to be good now

1 Like

Super cool idea Shaggy, I talk to a lady in texas who has this same vision you do for the IRL version of this

1 Like

I know and it is to be expected.
Good to see you popping in from time to time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope you are making the best of what you are given, that is all any of us can do my brother! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Best wishes
Shag

Good luck on being the biggest loser.

8 Likes

Have I instigated a Monster?

2 Likes

Fun stuff. I hear that you’ll be the grill master!
Then party time!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Time to draw 2 winners.

@Jimdoors

@MissinBissin

Send your info when you can.

Only 4 losers left

1. @Cranio
  2. @Franknberry
  3. @Ghgrower
  4. @bassman5420

Who will be the biggest loser? :thinking:

15 Likes

Thank you @shag great giveaway and worst of luck to the last 4.

3 Likes

Congrats @Jimdoors and @MissinBissin !!

1 Like

Congrats @MissinBissin and @Jimdoors awesome! And no luck to the rest of ya so you lose :wink:

3 Likes

Way to @Jimdoors and @MissinBissin! :+1:
Not a lot of losers left. Can’t wait to see who it is!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Biggest loser prize so far…

1. @Adventuretime86 is making a donation of a sealed 5 pack of Irie genetics, blue raspberry truffle.
  2. @ix3u has something to toss in the pot with two three-packs from Royal Queen Seeds One White Widow and one Skunk XL
  3. @Jimdoors is making the donation of 1 pack (durban x pangi) x (durban poison x Appalachia)
  4. @LoveDaAutos is making the donation of 1 pack of feminized Cap Junky S1 seeds
  5. @tresbundles has added a pack of Logcake (Lemon Cherry Gelato x Con Leche [Triangle Kush x White OG]
  6. @blowdout2269 is donating a ten pack of mystery fire(gifted by @THCeed)

These are my contributions.

1. Headband x MB15
  2. Bubblegum x MB15
  3. Coastal Romulan x MB15
  4. Ice Cream Cake x MB15
  5. Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve
  6. Motorbreath 15 F2

I will try to add a few more things to this list in the very near future.

19 Likes

@Adventuretime86 coming in with more love :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes