Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Well I never go to an island empty handed so if I may I would like to contribute a pack of feminized Cap Junky S1 seeds to the biggest loser drawing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

11 Likes

Hell of an island we have here :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

We had an unexpected family member find his way to the island today.
You could say he is droppin’ in and droppin’ beans.

Let us welcome our newest family member @LoveDaAutos

Cause if you betray us we will kill you and eat you…

16 Likes

I… I won’t ask what’s cooking on the spit roast

5 Likes

Welcome new islanders!!!
@Greenfingers , @LoveDaAutos have a nice trip here!..

4 Likes

I saw this and have to ask even though unlikely. Does the Appalachia part of this strain have anything to do with the Appalachian mountains?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard matey!
@LoveDaAutos

:smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @shag Thanks a Zillion…
Great Lead-in to the Weekend

2 Likes

Welcome @LoveDaAutos! and @Greenfingers I think you’ll like it here, we goof off and share a lot of our thoughts here. It’s not a requirement to stay in character, but it makes me smile when I see it :slight_smile: ! Lately there have been lots of giveaways here that are pretty darn exclusive. But it’s definitely not a giveaway thread. I don’t think anyone has called dibs here that I know of lol. But, you have found a small little slice of OG that not many people get to see. Shags is a very generous and kind dude and has created this alternate reality type of community that I find damn refreshing!
So on that note- I’ll be out on the bay mixing rum runners while The Captain throws out a line! I WILL bring back some fish this time!

edit: forgot a name lol

7 Likes

@shag I’ve got two three-packs from Royal Queen Seeds to throw in. One White Widow and one Skunk XL

2 Likes

We may get an answer from @Jimdoors

Thanks @ix3u I have updated the prize info. :star_struck:

5 Likes

No Appalachia is a pungent hybrid with a strong sativa edge. Although its name refers to the mountainous region of the Eastern United States, Appalachia was developed in Colorado by High and Lonesome Seeds. But this cross has been made in the Appalachian Mountains.

5 Likes

Well I fucked up and didn’t keep any cuts of my redheaded soul destroyer or fuck Michigan. Kicked myself in the ass for not making sure I had em backed up. So at harvest I selected 1 of each for reveg efforts. It’s been almost 4 weeks now and I’ll be damned if I didn’t pull it off.
No I gotta clone em and probably smoke the buds. Probably be some couch lock

I’m so proud of myself lol.

And here’s the Darlins Dawgs that were unhappy 2 weeks ago. They’ve perked up and took off.
Probably gonna f2 em and pass em along

16 Likes

Long Pig:astonished:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Island @LoveDaAutos
Nice to see you made it out of the Ocean and onto the beach!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Island @LoveDaAutos and @Greenfingers :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @Jango

3 Likes

Thank you and howdy @Kgrim

2 Likes

Welcome to the island @LoveDaAutos
Cool donation to the giveaway :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @LoveDaAutos and @Greenfingers, glad you came ashore. I am sure you will love it here kinda like fantasy island
images (1)

5 Likes