Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Yes, welcome to this tropical paradise @OhNo555 and @Misguided_USMC

6 Likes

This

reminds me of this…and since it IS a sanctuary…

8 Likes

Geewizz round 3 is going to be epic! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Not sure if I asked you yet…
Do you have any desire to attend the cannabis cup event?

3 Likes

That is too fast… If this goes this fast, soon will have to make a Mr. Olimpia loser of the year! :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new Islanders!!!
There are some real good people here on the Island!!! Find a spot, throw up a hut, and chill with the rest of us!!!
On another note, all winners packages have hit the mail, I truly apologize to @Natea @420noob & @THCeed for it taking so long!
My mind tends to wander 1st thing in the morning trying to get my work plan figured out for the day, and honestly kept forgetting to grab them, take ‘em to work with me, and get them out.
Thanks for your patience, all are in the mail and should be hitting your boxes soon.

10 Likes

Welcome @OhNo555, @BU2B and @Misguided_USMC!

10 Likes

Thanks @shag, it’s taken us a while, it’s been a journey these last 23 years, let me tell ya. I’ve built stores in 48 states, to include Hawaii, Puerto Rico, & Brazil, just missing Alaska & New Mexico, we’ve done stores there, I just didn’t install them.
I totally hear ya about the field, what your sent, dictates how install goes. 90% of the doors I send out of here, are hung and checked in a test buck, hardware installed, ready to go, so they can bang em out.
Now the next one is the doors at the new Ford Headquarters at the old Train Station, that’s one that will probably get noticed also, as they are big, complicated, and totally Custom.

6 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly for that shout out on the welcome! :wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Let us not forget @TestOfOath he is the quiet type but family nonetheless.

9 Likes

Thanks @Kgrim for the welcome! :sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

I used to watch the Detroit fireworks sitting on the roof of that building.
It is nice to see the glass going back into that building after all of these years.
Good luck on the new project, that should give you some extra bragging rites.

6 Likes

Soooo, who’s hosting the Overgrow IRC chat?!

Anyone? :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

Would be really cool to see that crop up again.

2 Likes

Lot of us Michiganders on the island! Anyone here ever go to hemp aid on rainbow farms? Good times! Congrats to the islands noobs. @ohno555 is good people did trade with him got fire! Oh ya what does your family’s mystery mix flower like? Flowering time, structure, smells, anything you can tell me thanks.

3 Likes

Well, I did a pilot test of 2 chat clients(Skype and Signal) that would ALLOW anyone without an acct to chat anonymously via link. Fill in handle and chat. Jump in and jump out. I posted after another member that’s permanently on ignore suggested to start a IRC room. I kept the hosting up for a week to see if it would catch, NOBODY used it and just continued the let’s chat thread. I could retry here for Islanders. I leave my phone idle so as long as it’s used, I don’t mind keeping the live chat open.

Welcome to the Island fam, @OhNo555 @BU2B @Misguided_USMC

3 Likes

We started them inside in February then put them outside on Mother’s Day and they finish between 09/15 and 10/31, watch the trichomes for choppy choppy. Neither me nor my friend that I do this with knows what it is. Always has been good though. We have used Doctors Earth Dry Fertilizer, FF Trio, and hippie DIY stuff. Outcome has always been good! Big yield, rain water only, they will need to be supported as they get pretty tall. We never grew them in pots only in the ground where we dump old soil and add stuff to it. I am going to make it a point to run them inside for the first time in the next 12 months to see what happens. Hope this helps! Let me know what you do to them and what the outcome is. We have grown for both seeds and females only, Sinsemilla for some good nuggets. Have fun with them, I do have more, if you need them.

4 Likes

Thanks @OriginalDankmaster96 for the acknowledgment have been drifting around on a raft with the Rottweiler for a while! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

You know it! I like to find belonging from aimless drifting. It’s a nice feeling :blush:

2 Likes

I thought my dog was going to eat me!:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

2 Likes