Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Guess you looked pretty tasty to a carnivore without nothing else to eat out on the water :smirk:

2 Likes

Cool man I like the idea of growing something that doesn’t have a clever name or is the newest hype. Plus there is no expectations trying to achieve it’s just growing some good smoke with no expectations other than fire smoke. I will tag when dropped.

4 Likes

Got some guy who is from Jamaica that is going to lay some seeds on me soon :wink: probably a lot so there will be plenty to go around as he is very generous, as I have known him for a long time always the the chocker smoker going on! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I love a good mystery strain as well!

2 Likes

Some good authentic lambsbread would be pretty awesome

3 Likes

Hey Islanders :wave:t2: (HI)
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Great place to hang out thanks @shag
On my way to the Dr. this morning Ma gave me a nice reminder to look up once in awhile - the light is about to break through.

HIGH - Happy Islanders Grow Hemp!

11 Likes

Holy shit! That’s a lot of great stuff! You the man @Kushking902

5 Likes

Nice @TestOfOath !

5 Likes

light

8 Likes

Welcome new family members… I’ve been a bit quiet here but try to pop in when I can… spent the past 2 days restocking 176 strains into cryogenic tubes and labeling them… omg, so tedious but, when your done the space saved and organization was so worth it.

Orange lids in Orange case is Auto’s…

Some might only have one seed but hey… it’s ok

100 Strains of photo periods here and 46 in a 2nd box

pretty cool storage

25 Likes

You had me at orange :tangerine: :heart:

3 Likes

@Carty did you get those from Amazon or??
Love the storage idea. Sounds save space and protect them.
Do you have a link?

6 Likes

Beans landed today thanks! I knew it was from you right of way. Company letter head nice. My step dad worked for a blue water construction apparently if you live around the edges of the mitten everything is named blue water :joy:. Thanks growmie.

10 Likes

I use those as well. I gotta start filling another. But yes, it is so damn tedious getting organized and cataloged properly.
And, one seed?!? That’s ridiculous! Lol, just playin…I’ve got quite a few with only one in a tube that fits 80. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Coming down now 48 days CripXmas A base

She’s says “I’ll see each of you attending and we’ll have a choking good time together” :smiling_imp::skull_and_crossbones:

19 Likes

Nice. Glad they hit their new home!!!
Enjoy them!!!
Yes we are about 5 miles from the Blue Water Bridge. And it’s really Blue Water in the River, nice to take walks with the wife and Ranger along the Riverwalk.

4 Likes

You are very close to me. Same area. I’m just a few towns over. I’m down by Algonac.
Just love the river boardwalks.
@Kgrim

5 Likes

We haven’t been down there yet this year, it’s been way too cool once you get down bye entrance to the lake. The wind comes whipping in there pretty good, and is typically 10-15 degrees cooler then. Now since the weather is FINALLY breaking, we are going to head down there and get Ranger his “socializing” time. This week is going to be nice weather so it’s time to get down there and enjoy it.

4 Likes

@shag Your gif deserves this on a MunDay Morning :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

All these eastern michiganders! Isn’t anyone one from east Michigan? Anyways Michigan folk there is a cannabis festival august 21-23 in Hartford Michigan. Which I believe is around exit 20 on I-94 or pretty close. I haven’t been there in a minute. Phone has issues with some screen shots so I’ll see if I can get one. Got the notification in my email!

3 Likes