Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I frequently take a big drink of the Honolulu Blue Kool-Aid this time of year. This year I might not have to put it away by the 2nd week of October.

3 Likes

Bout how it feels too…LOL :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Y’all been watching Hard Knocks? Pretty good

3 Likes

I am thinkin’ they will be fun to watch this year.
Next year is when I feel they will make the playoffs.
They may claw their way in this year but next year I feel they will be hungrier and have played as a team a bit longer.

Well we do need some improvement in the defensive secondary, but maybe guys will step up this year.

BTW the Honolulu Blue Kool-Aid is all over my face like Winnie the pooh with honey. :heart_eyes:

We have seen the tigers, pistons, redwings all become champs.
If the lions can do it in our lifetime that would be something would it not… :wink:

I know from winless to world champs is a big jump, we can only watch and hope.

I had to download it, but yes…and I too found it very good.
How is it hangin’ @Dr.VitaminGreen?
Good to see you round. :star_struck:

4 Likes

I said it before and I will say it again…
I like the way you operate. :sunglasses:

I like to stay off the trails during the holidays myself.
The week after is usually really quiet like you have stated.

3 Likes

Re-upped HBO Max for it. Well, that and House of the Dragon. I’ve definitely been enjoying Hard Knocks. First time I’ve ever watched it and was kinda bummed to see there are only going to be 5 episodes with the Lions.

I think there’s an outside chance we’ll be seeing them in semi-realistic wild card discussions come December. And I’ll admit I chugged a cup of the Kool-Aid yesterday when I heard Malcom Brown was in town.

2 Likes

I, like @DougDawson love time spent on vacation.
So I had to head out to the woods of upper michigan again.
But I am back on the island now.
A bit of catchin up to do.

@Bobgrows gonna send you that message in a min. here.
What is the latest word on my boy @TopShelfTrees1

Hope all is well with the island family.

Peace
Shag

4 Likes

We have NFL Sunday Ticket on the island, right? Otherwise I’m gonna head back to the mainland for a few months.

3 Likes

I launched some bamboo satellites while everyone was off island for vacay, should have enough reception!

6 Likes

Sweet. Gotta be able to watch the Lions put the NFL on notice like Kelvin Sheppard said.

2 Likes

Well we did not, but we do now…LOL

I see you have beaten the japaneese to the punch on the wooden satellite…LOL

Japan developing wooden satellites to cut space junk

Injuries seem to takin a toll already.
We are lacking in depth and that could hurt us.
But the boys on the field, whatever their name is… better do their work.
I am still optimistic about the record this year, I just hope they all come to play.

As you said @SmackyMcSmackers
Goff has no excuse, injuries or not, he has to perform, and I feel he can/will.

I hope we can stop the run defensively this year.
If not we may need to score a ton of points…more pressure on goff…LOL

Time for mr swift to have a breakout year.
Goff needs that to flourish.

But that is why they call it a team.
Everyone has a job, just gotta get it done. :star_struck:

3 Likes
3 Likes

@SmackyMcSmackers
Goff was just a bit off.
Seemed everyone had the first game jitters.
I feel they played very hard, but made a bunch of mistakes.
They seemed very solid other than that.

Some may say …The same old lions… But I think things have changed, this is a hard-hitting team.
I like that…What are your thoughts, did ya spit out the Kool-aid yet? :yum:

2 Likes

I watched the first half and parts of the second half. I was doing some cleaning in the grow room & prepping a new aerocloner so I could drop in some snips I got last week.

I saw some opening day jitters, some great pressure on the QB, and some fantastic rushing. Plus a couple questionable non-calls (intentional grounding, facemask). But there’s always going to be questionable calls/non-calls because almost all the NFL refs suck.

I think if Goff had hit his stride by the 2nd quarter instead, they might have kept it within 1 score and a better possibility for a win. But at no time were they out of the game, unlike last year’s matchup. Think about it…4/4 in the red zone. When have we seen that in recent Lions history? There’s stuff they need to clean up, but I really like what I saw this week.

Let’s see how they perform against a team that’s not supposed to be nearly as good as the Eagles.

2 Likes

Ya mon island life sounds irie. Can we get rid of these tennis court nets and have a dance party? I know there’s bongos and acoustic guitars in abundance.
Peace

6 Likes

Sure, why not, I am not sure anyone is gonna play tennis, too much running around…LOL :laughing:

Sounds like a jam session is in order, fire one up and lets get this party started. :star_struck:

4 Likes

:rofl:
Too true!
The facemask on goff woulda been a 1rst down instead of a turnover.

2 Likes

Apparently the Lions need a coach for Goff specifically for both acting/enhancing & complaining to the refs.

2 Likes

It would not surprise me if that became a real thing. :yum:

2 Likes

Some teams already have them…or else those QBs are just born with that skill set.

2 Likes