Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Oooh nice @Kgrim my brotha! I’m jealous of cruise day! But I did just get some fishing In so I’m content for today lol. Much respect for doing this!

4 Likes

Thanks @Kgrim and @shag

I had a chance in the late 90’s to buy a Grand National (‘86, I think). I regret not doing it.

Enjoy your cruising!

4 Likes

Thanks @Kgrim and @shag , good luck everyone :+1:

3 Likes

You to bro. @shag ty my friend.

2 Likes

It’s a car that I always wanted since they came out. I was lucky enough to puke the motor in my ‘82 Regal back in ‘90, and pops threw in a “hot air” Turbo motor, and then it was a damn fun car.
Lots of memories were made with that Regal, now it’s time for another one making good memories!!!

2 Likes

I definitely like the Buick. Someone looks like they’re eating donuts. Good stuff

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us all know @shag, been kind of sad :cry: about getting bumped 4 times off the other wikis and not even being told​:thinking:

Feeling safe on the island :desert_island: one though!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you for the fun! :wink:

4 Likes

It will be!!! Islanders need some of the love that OG has blessed upon me since joining!!!

6 Likes

excellent im in, hello every one very nice to be here with all of you wonderful ppl.

very nice …

12 Likes

Hey everybody I have a special announcement to make.

We have a new Fantasy Island Family member that just arrive.
He swam all the way here, it was easy for him because he is a Shark. :hushed:
Yes, our newest family member is a Shark.
No worries, I think he is a vegetarian shark, he lives off of weed alone, the world first… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway please give a warm welcome to @JAWS

27 Likes

Welcome @Jaws !!

5 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger boat. Welcome to the island @JAWS :pray:

6 Likes

I sure hope he doesn’t like eels. Just saying.

3 Likes

I know what you mean stubby… :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome @JAWS happy to have you join the family

4 Likes

8 Likes

Very cool @Cormoran :star_struck:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Island @JAWS

4 Likes

Wellcome to the island @JAWS .

4 Likes