Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Welcome Jaws!

8 Likes

Is it raggae shark?

Welcome @JAWS

8 Likes

Ahhhh! A shark has been sighted on the east shore! :crazy_face:

Welcome to the family @JAWS :wink:

5 Likes

Aww Man… don’t go in the water on the East Shore!

Welcome @JAWS ! Did you bring your friends on the east shore?

:v::grin::innocent::shark:

6 Likes

@JAWS should answer for himself but I say it is very fitting so yes in my book anyhow… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I hope you are referring to the roach in my hand…LOL

4 Likes

Welcome @JAWS Island life is good.

4 Likes

thank you to every one who has left a comment, looking forward to adding to the prizes for-sure.

awesome …

12 Likes

Welcome to the island @JAWS, the island is a great place to hang out. Not sure how a shark id going to build a tiki hut thou, we might have to get together and help him out. I think this is the only island with apot smoking shark thou
images (12)

7 Likes

I’m inland a bit but I did find a nice stream. The camp chair is spoken for but you can bring your own, I don’t mind.

20 Likes

That is a very cool spot @ABushOfKush
Is that ABushOfKush behind the chair?

11 Likes

Welcome @Jaws !!

7 Likes

Thanks for the holler brother @shag

Awesome giveaway bro @Kgrim :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Thank you for doing this 🫂

6 Likes

Beautiful looking plant by your chair .

6 Likes

I haven’t been following along here, but I should have been. Nice @shag . Always showing love and generosity. Now @JAWS is part of this I can watch the smiles he generates. Awesome prizes, just got better. Hardly matters which strain. I’ll stay out unless I see DOW. No reason to be greedy.

7 Likes

Thanks. Going to see how tall she can get!

5 Likes

I mostly lurk from my little corner of the island… I am pretty reclusive by nature in real life but I suppose I should try and be more “present” here on the island amongst all you wonderful people. Missed welcoming @JAWS and it’s good to see !!! We need to find him a nice island Grotto residence to swim around in :wink:

12 Likes

When it comes to bean give-aways I have to watch myself. The OG has been VERY good to me. Even at $15 a pack of 10 I am more than happy to see the days of $10 beans relegated to memory. Unless there is something I am pretty sure I am gonna die if I don’t get - I think I’m set for my legal limit 3x a year for at least a decade and I should quit being a greedy pig and give someone else a chance at some amazing OG produced cultivars! Y’All Rock! :v:

8 Likes

We got our own transit system now!

15 Likes

Nice!!.. it feels fresh.

But I’m not sure of the security of that vehicle for weed smokers. I see flames in the future :rofl:

7 Likes