Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Wait for it…

3 Likes

Didn’t you see @DougDawson post? “Just thought I would add a different perspective to that thread closing.”
We have been cleared of these charges. :rofl:

3 Likes

images (11)

2 Likes

Anything but the nice guy Please.

2 Likes

Wellcome aboard @Slammedsonoma420 !!!

4 Likes

Glad to have you on the island @Slammedsonoma420

4 Likes

Welcome to the isle @Slammedsonoma420 !

4 Likes

No ones gonna drown…we have these!

9 Likes

This is the best way to live lol

All I need IRL is my wife and my little one.

What’s up island fam!? Been hella busy with 5 days of giveaways!

@shag I got a Tshirt and OG slapz for your next biggest loser!

12 Likes

@Rhai88 is virtually relentless with the giveaways! Pretty generous there mister!

8 Likes

@CanuckistanPete I’ve been shown to much love not to show it back. I have more beans than I would have ever dreamed to have from OG. haha Gotta send positive vibes out whenever possible.

9 Likes

There are a LOT of really good people on here…that’s for sure.

6 Likes

Oregon Country Fair. The navy has arrived! (To patrol the Long Tom!)

6 Likes

Wow, how cool! :exploding_head:
You are sooo awesome brother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Sorry Islanders, made an “impromptu” trip to the North Country with the wife & had no cell service

@TopShelfTrees1
@blowdout2269
@Ghgrower
@hawkman
You guys are the winners for the 4th drawing.
Once again sorry I’m late folks.
Get me your deets and I’ll get these sent out.

19 Likes

Wow, sweet man, thank you!
Doesn’t look like many signed on for it either.
Wait, are those ones a passed to ya a while back? That’d be funny if they came back by fate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations to y’all as well - @TopShelfTrees1, @Ghgrower, and @hawkman. :+1:

On another note, a successful late hump day in the books! Four day weekend and a three day work week. I could do this more often.

8 Likes

Dang…. I’m on a road trip for work and haven’t checked here for awhile…. First time I do…. I win an awesome prize lol need to go on more road trips I guess :blush:
Thanks a million @Kgrim !

6 Likes

this was taken in cape hatteras in 2004 I believe the big wahoo was a citation 97 lbs and the other were in the 60 lbs range. Hope everything is going good on the island I’m due for a vacation… :v::slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

You’ve got something different coming your way, from out of the Vault. I’ll let you know once I get ready mail it out.

4 Likes

Was lookin for a sweet Regal pic to snap ya at the car show last weekend. But the only one was all cholo’d out on gold daytons with hydraulics, lol. There was a super clean LeSaber, several Skylarks, and a sweet GS Stage1.

This 'Stang was the Grand prize winner.

12 Likes