Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

That’s the American dream right there. And I totally get the not wanting to deal with John Q Pubic. I’m not a person that will agree when I don’t.

5 Likes

Some very inspirational stories @BigMike55 and @Kgrim. I’m so happy for y’all. :grinning:

5 Likes

Just a heads up.
This weekend, 25% off refurbished lights at hlg.

4 Likes

Just think of the tens of thousands you save over the course of the loan by adding some extra each month. I saved 12 years of interest while building my equity. Something everyone should think about.

7 Likes

Another heads up. Mars Hydro is giving a $20 coupon on their tents at Amazon.

4 Likes

I make almost fourteen house payments a year. And I make triple car payments on my wife’s car. Though it has no intrest I want it gone. We’re currently doing a debt snowball. :+1:

7 Likes

This is worth repeating… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I got a couple of bills you can whittle down if you just feel the need to :sunglasses:

6 Likes

All members attending the cup, make sure you claim DIBS😉

7 Likes

DIBS!!! I’ll be there!!!

5 Likes

I’ll be there in spirit cheering you on for a win.:green_heart:

4 Likes

Dibs… I’ll be there on Saturday.
Bringing sloppy Joe’s. Amongst other things…

7 Likes

Wish I could have made it, it sounds like my kinda get-together. Maybe next year :spiral_calendar:

6 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 are you able to post a pic of the goodies?
I am not able to grab instagram pics or I would do it.

3 Likes

Unfortunately that post has been deleted, but it’s better that way. Being limited can really only cover OGer’s there :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to this event. I really look forward to meeting you all. I have been super busy and haven’t been on here much as of late. But will definitely be bringing a bunch of goodies to the party for everyone.

4 Likes

https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-e3000-led-grow-light check out the new light I just won on 420mag. Woohoo! Ya

20 Likes

damn congratz i been trying to win something similar every where too lol

4 Likes

Congratulations! Nice win! WOO HOO! @420noob

3 Likes

Nice win @420noob, looks like a nice light.:green_heart:

2 Likes