Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Hei @Shag, nice to see you around daily again.
Hope you are better.

I’m not replying too much here because I’m not a sports people and do no like talking of what I don’t have a clue.
My only sport was couple skying, but since my back problems are being longer in time than I expect, I am feeling like don’t like any sports at all. But well, take life as it comes… :sweat_smile: .

Have a nice day islanders, here is starting a new cold and rainy day!!!
:green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Piter :heart_eyes:

I am sorry to hear this, I have back issues myself so I really do feel for ya.
Stretching, exercise and massage work best for me, oh, and very hot baths.

Good advice!
Hope to see ya round a bit more, I miss your sense of humor.
Sorry but everytime I picture you I see Homer now…WTF??? :joy:

Peace
Shag

4 Likes

hello OG’S what a great pleasure to be invited to the Shag’s Fantasy Island of misfit toys and such. Some may know me, some may see me…but all should know, the grow never stops here…We have become a gem in our own minds, and Legends in our own Homes…But realistically we grow day by day, and personally speaking, plants have been a way for me to provide, and keep the mind at ease. Some OG’S live close by, and happy to say, the love for OVERGROW is beyond natural. I have been growing for a long time, recently started back up this year heavy, heavy, heavy…and can’t wait to grow more .@shag its an honor and privilege to be here, and expect nothing but positive vibes coming from this tent… For anyone else, we are growers, and breeders, and always looking for that perfect strain to help medically, and personally. There are many names here i see alot, and hope you all feel the same about me as i do about the greatness i have been around. Please know …i won’t stop here…overgrow the world with good green happy plants…

recent Gelati just chopped and in jars curing…

12 Likes

Are those loose pin hinges?! In that top photo, it looks like the pin is standing slightly proud of the hinge body.

It is kind of funny seeing those small doors after I’ve been following your large projects. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m rooting and ready to be really pissed again sometime this season :joy::joy::joy:. 4-1 and top of there division (which isn’t saying much this year) that’s a hell of a start. Had some really bad playing but have shown unity and growth. Building a franchise maybe :wink:.

2 Likes

They are typical commercial Butt Hinges, they are never seated until you hang the door, then have to seat them with a hammer.

2 Likes

Right now it’s 5-1. They were 4-1 heading into Tampa Bay. :grin:

I read this morning that the Lions are 3 point underdogs to the Ravens. But they were also 5 or 6 point underdogs to the Chiefs and favored to beat Seattle.

I’m of the opinion that Vegas opened Detroit as underdogs to try to get a few more bets in the Ravens column for people trying to hit parlays and shit. 3 points in one direction or the other is as good as saying even odds from my perspective.

2 Likes

Custom Baby Door built in under 8 hours for the FD. There isn’t a glass shop in town that has the ability to do what we do in that kind of timeframe.

Just to get an idea of what I mean by “Baby” door in comparison to an oversized door.

Also have 5 of the 8 pairs for Ford Headquarters ready to ship out the door. Kinda glad they are striking, gives me a buffer because no contractors can work during the strike.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother!

I am happy to see you arrived in one piece, I forgot to turn off the laser sharks…LOL

I will add your name to the family list.
Meanwhile pick out a nice spot and build what ever shelter suits ya.
If you like the woods we have a bunch of it, if you like the beach, we have miles of beach, or pick a spot in between.

We have a free dab bar and all the fish you can eat thanks to @tresbundles but don’t tell him where we hide the rum…LOL
He caught a boot the other day and tried to pass it off as sole food… :rofl:
We are truly an island filled with misfit toys, something tells me you will fit right in.
Again Welcome to the island family!

8 Likes

Another islander found toasted at the beach!!

At least it has the pants on, not like @Foreigner . :rofl:

Welcome @GEMI-CONNECT616 !!

4 Likes

Don’t be so sure.

Officially on Island Vaca

lol😎

3 Likes

@SmackyMcSmackers @420noob
I think I gave the lions 12 wins this year.
Originally I had them winning a playoff game.
Now I think they will win 2.
Crazy talk I know but they could make it to the Super Bowl, it is possible. :lying_face:

I think we will get to see the runningback Mohamed Ibrahim this week.
This may be a good thing cause the Ravens are hard to run against.

I think we win this one, but we need to be mistake-free or as close as possible.
Maybe 21 points wins this one. :thinking: Or do feel it will be less?

Gibbs is due for a big run, but I don’t think he will get it this week.
Our defense needs to have a good game.
I hope they do.
Everyone seems to do their job and be in the right place.
I was not a fan of Alex Anzalone but he has worked hard and made a name for himself.
Aidan Hutchinson is going to get fewer sacks going forward but he is doing much better at holding the edge and not getting out of position.

Makes sense to me.

You and every other lions fan…LOL
I still have a hard time believing what I am seeing and waiting for that penalty call on every big play.
Maybe ford is paying the ref’s better these days. :wink:

@Kgrim
That is a tiny door…WTF??
It looks like one of those mockups companies have to submit.
Or maybe a safe door, is it explosion-proof?

Put that thing away, your gonna poke someone’s eye out… :rofl:

Speaking of putting an eye out…

Instructions
Snowball machine gun- Build Instructions.pdf (3.8 MB)

6 Likes

That and he needs to work on his acting. Gotta overreact when he gets held so the refs will call it occasionally.

1 Like

I agree and he does get held a lot. :grimacing:

2 Likes

LMAO, yes it is. The Fort Gratiot Fire Department contacted me because they “heard” thru the grapevine that we have the ability to build doors, (only glass company north of Detroit that can) and Needs a small display door for the school systems new “lock out” program. Apparently all the schools in St Clair County are getting some kind of “intruder” lock out system for the classroom doors and windows, and needed a baby door to take to all the schools to show them how to install the lock out kit. Then go to all the Fire Departments and Police Agencies and train them how to unlock them. I guess once the “alert” goes out to put the kit on the doors, kids and teachers are locked into their classrooms and only 1st responders can release the system, which has to be done from the outside (hallway).
A lot of schools already have new security measures in place, magnetic locks, electric strikes, key cards, push to unlock buttons, timers etc, as most just got new windows and doors with Govt funding to upgrade from the original ‘50’s era doors, windows, boilers, AC, etc. to save money. The problem is, they DON’T utilize them. Mag locks typically have a 1,500# shear, your not breaking contact even with a 6ft pry bar, and all entrance doors have 1” insulated units made up of 1 lite of 1/4” tempered and 1 lite of 1/4” heat strengthened laminated, even shooting out the glass doesn’t help them get in as the laminated lite, even broken, is damn strong.
The issue is getting the schools to use the tools available to them. Doors manned 1st thing in the morning when kids come to school, then hit the button to lock all exterior doors, then physically go to the door during school hours to see who wants into the school and let them in. Apparently, it’s too much work to arm the system and then have to physically check who wants into the school after all the kids are inside.
The Oxford shootings is a very good example, as they have all the new security measures for the exterior entrance doors, but didn’t utilize them one bit, and the gunmen just walked in without having someone physically let them in.

3 Likes

Are these going into the old Michigan Central station? Very cool either way.

1 Like

I was originally told that they were, then looked at the contract and these are going into Headquarters in Dearborn. They just did a massive renovation and replaced all the curtainwall that was from the ‘50’s. These are going into courtyard cells, each one will represent different environments, forest, desert, beach, city, etc. and apparently most cells are going to have vehicles in them. A few are going to be “quiet” cells with benches, and also different environments so engineers, designers, etc can have a place to unwind during the work day. They did pay us a hefty sum for the engineering and concept drawings to do “Apple” store entrances at Central Station, as the architect does Apple stores also and really likes the custom Stainless Steel portals and all glass doors. That got scrapped and put on hold, may never come to fruition.

4 Likes

Nice!
I think it’s cool they’re renovating that old station. Hopefully some of your work makes it into that renovation as well.

Thats an interesting way to have people working on cars unwind lol.

They look great and add an awe factor for sure if those massive glass doors are used for the entrances.

Keep up the great work brotha!

3 Likes

We’ve perfected the new “Apple Standard” glass doors. We used to do Custom Patch fittings, now do full rail top and bottoms. We’ve been doing Apple for well over 10 years. Once the Wuhan Flu hit, they completely stopped all plans for stores, and took everything off the table. They are just starting to put more stores on the construction schedule, but no big ones. A few Class A, and quite a few Class B stores, no flagship stores in the future as of now.
I’ve got guys busy doing service channel work, and replacing a lot of doors from the old patch fitting doors, to the new full rails. Just finished a pair headed for Kansas to replace some doors we did over 10 years ago.

5 Likes

I hope the current trickle turns in to a waterfall of contracts for the larger projects!

3 Likes