Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Well Islanders,
It was a long day at the shop today. 1 set of doors built, another set machined ready for assembly and hardware.

Got home, and the kids were ramped up ready to go!!! Harvest season is upon us!!!
15 minute run, and will end up with 17 OZ’s once dried thru the Cannatrol.

17 Likes

Dat’s cheatin’! :wink:
Remember ice is your friend. :cold_face:
Hope your hangin’ tough brother, seems you are. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That is really cool @sedin :sunglasses:
How did you make that?
It would make an awesome T shirt. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Indeed it would.

2 Likes

That’s not cheating, LOL
That’s not wanting to sit for 30-40 hours with scissors.
Chop it down to nuggets, get it trimmed and ready to dry!!!
I’m back to about 60-65%, and SLOWLY getting better.

2 Likes

A.I buddy, I mean I would clean er up if I were you before dedicating to fabric of course. or I would.
The water on the bottom right is funny. I want to buy a refurbed 40-watt laser and a cricket cutter to make some customized wood and resin dope boxes cause I also want the OverGrow guys and gals to pay for it, figured I would chuck in the choice of stickers, o.g. stuff, or member-inspired. Here is another one for you. Shaggy Island Style.

6 Likes

“ What three things would you bring if…”
:rofl:

10 Likes

14 Likes

What a Picture. Does that tell a story or what lol
Nice choice @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

Did you see the interview with Marshawn lynch and Barry Sanders a few back? Pretty incredible. Marshawn was actually crying during the interveiw. @MissinBissin

2 Likes

No I did not see that.
One of a kind for sure .

1 Like

I don’t mean to rip on the guy, we all have our issues.
But
I can not help think that his recent reappearance on TV has something to do with his arrest.
He was no where to be found on TV until this happened.

@sedin
I really like the last design, nice work there brother, thank you for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@SmackyMcSmackers
So what do you think about those lions?

I think they almost got beat by Tampa but they did not.
The buc’s left a few TD’s on the field that helped with the win.
The Ravens will be tough, lions don’t do well with scrambling QB’s.

This discussion is open for anyone to comment if they wish to.

@Kgrim
Where is our Reapers Glass update brother?
I hope all is well and the pinched nerve is totally gone for ya. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m still impressed by what I’m seeing every week. There were definitely a couple times when Will Harris was beat down the field, but when Mayfield overthrows or underthrows that’s just a miss. The refs even tried a couple times to keep the Bucs in the game, but the Bucs couldn’t capitalize on those gifts. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the score when the clock hits 00:00. TDs left on the field don’t show on the scoreboard or in the record books. Just a handful of years ago, the score would have been flipped with the Lions only managing a couple FGs—despite leaving a number of TDs on the field.

I’m definitely interested to see how the Lions handle Lamar this week, since they definitely struggled to contain Mahomes in week 1. Hoping Branch & Paschal are good to go because they’re gonna be needed. I just saw Craig Reynolds (RB3) is listed on the injury report for hamstring/toe so RB is going to be even more of a committee even if Gibbs is good to play.

One thing that I’m super impressed by is how much Honolulu Blue has been in the stands for away games. Detroit fans are ready to get hurt again. :rofl:

1 Like

I feel like your all speaking Greek all of a sudden :joy:. Hope your all doing well

2 Likes

Hey @shag
Pinched nerve has worked itself out and I’m back to 95% and trudging away. Just been working on the Ford doors, finding and fixing extrusion issues, it’s been a slow process.
In between, I’ve pushed thru some stuff for Tiffany’s at Lennox Mall in Atlanta, 45 bars with over 800 counterbore holes.
Had family shit to take care of last weekend, and didn’t have cell service way up in the thumb.
Got a call yesterday from the Fort Gratiot FD to build them a display door, St Clair County is implementing an “intruder” program into all the schools in the county, and providing all classrooms with a special “lock out” kit. Apparently, once this kit is installed on the door, it takes a 1st Responder to unlock it with a special tool, and the FG FD is responsible for training at all the schools.

It’s a Baby door compared to what I do, but a door none the less. Knocked out about 75% of it this afternoon once lunch was finished. Should be completed and ready for pick up by lunch tomorrow.

8 Likes

Been away from og for awhile got a bit into a bad space mentally hope all is well with everyone on the island got my garden back in full swing trying to get back to some normalcy much love and happy growing all 🫶 :sunny: :seedling::v:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear this… :grimacing:
In today’s world that happens easily.
Be like taylor swift and shake it off.

It is good to see ya back around.
A fatty will usually kick me out of my funk at least for a little while.
eeer’

Anyway…Welcome back brother.

8 Likes

You gotta stand tall for what you believe in…

9 Likes