Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I would imagine it will still be made but how much and how often is the question.

In April 2022, the U.S. Army selected a new rifle and light machine gun as part of the Next Generation Squad Weapon Program. They will replace 5.56 mm weapons, being chambered in 6.8×51mm Fury that has greater accuracy and range while being more lethal than 5.56×45mm NATO and 7.62×51mm NATO against emerging threats.

I have heard the 5.56 is already hard to get and going up in price.

Lake City reportedly cancelled their civilian contracts in favor of military.

It’s a conspiracy I tell ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:rofl:
Well, this is all conjecture at this point, but time will tell. :thinking:

1 Like

So no need to get everyone’s gun. Just stop making the ammunition :joy: diabolical

2 Likes

Changing the definition of what a “gun” is and of course they are gonna change ammo because they have been mass producing faulty rounds to sell at jacked up prices then blame someone else for it.
Load your own bullets!

3 Likes

Then we have this…

2 Likes

Can you just tell us who bought them :grin:!

2 Likes

They were bought by a tech billionaire, a Czech company Czechoslovak Group (CSG)

CSG is solely owned and led by Michal Strnad.

1 Like

Found a cool way to skip ads on youtube.
So far so good, I use the chrome version and I have opera browser.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fadblock-friendly-adblock/mdadjjfmjhfcibgfhfjbaiiljpllkbfc

5 Likes

Go incognito.

2 Likes

Looks like they don’t do one for duckduckgo😥

2 Likes

Good Morning Islanders,
Today in Reapers Glass Shop, we have some fun. Due to the GC LYING to the Client, I get to produce some “Emergency” doors.
This is what makes us 1 of the best in the business, measurements given yesterday morning at 9:30am, it’s now 10:30am the next day, doors are built, locks function, hinges and handles installed ready to go.
Just waiting on the glass to show up, so that I can BUILD the 1” units to install in these doors.
GC dropped the Ball, told the client (Tiffany’s)
“No problem, I can get you a standard set of doors tomorrow” Low and behold, every door company said the same thing, “3 week lead time”
Well, call us, and in 24 hours, doors are ready for glass, and shipment, NOBODY in this industry will attempt to build doors in 24 hours. The nice thing is, it’s material that’s been paid for, sitting on the shelf, waiting for a moment such as this, and get to charge them an “Expedite” fee.
I don’t mind this stuff at all, since it’s all cookie cutter doors, all the programs are written, it’s just cut, load into my profile center, hit start, and let it do it’s thing.

11 Likes

Good find Shag!

@Kgrim Awesome man, love how you take pride in your business. You guys are gonna be forever known as the Mission Impossible door guys to call for upscale clients. That’s pretty cool :+1:

4 Likes

No hut in the island without Kgrim doors!

Awsome man. Few people can give that short time and stand they word.

3 Likes

Now, at the end of a long day, custom Emergency doors are 100% completed, sitting in shipping ready to leave.
From concept, to drawings, to finished product in 2 working days. Not bad for an old stoner, LOL

9 Likes

I’ll say not bad!

Do the stiles get plugged on top and bottom? Rails too?

I’m just really nosy, I think. Is that an eye wash station in the background?

I really love seeing your shop and what you do in it. Thank you for being so generous with the pictures, you oldish stoner! :wink:

3 Likes

@mota
Take note of the large lunch table in the background.
He has 25-30 employees that do all the work while he sits in the office smokin wax all day…LOL
He takes the pics when they all go home for the night. :rofl:

You only wish right @Kgrim :wink:
You are a hard-working dude.

4 Likes

I saw that, and wondered if that was the waxing table. You now, getting totally waxed, then waxing poetic.

3 Likes

Me too.
I disabled the app. Lol

5 Likes

Any Islanders wanting to step up to the plate to make a prize donation for the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush contest, that would be awesome. Please contact @GEMI-CONNECT616 via a PM. Thanks you guys Raggae.

1 Like