Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

My business partner and I made the trip to Dallas like 9 or 10 years ago when the Lions got robbed at the end of the game, and it was an experience. We had a terrific time, and mingled with the Dallas fans, they were awesome, treated us great, and didn’t get hassled at all the entire day. Quite a few around us kept apologizing because the refs robbed us.

3 Likes

I was thinking “Now that’s quality control”! lol

1 Like

I know it doesn’t sound right, LOL
It’s a process called slumping, where the glass is heated to around 1500 degrees and the sheet melts around the mold, the “hammering” is the texture IE burst bubbles that gives it texture.
There aren’t many places in the US that do slumped glass, and only 1 that can do large pieces. It’s a 2-3 day process to complete a piece. Once it hits target temp, glass melts to the mold, and starts to boil, the kiln is shut off, and glass sits in the kiln until it’s cool enough to be picked up by hand.

Here is a test piece we did in house with a small kiln for ceramics @MoBilly

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to my island family. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Go lionsimage

5 Likes

I didn’t know the process but I knew it was a textured glass of some sort. I just smiled at the terminology. lol
Actually, I am an artist of sorts and that picture kicked my creative brain cells into gear. :thinking:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @MoBilly @Kgrim @CanuckistanPete @SmackyMcSmackers @Greenfingers @mota @Emeraldgreen @Piter @SHSC-1 @420noob @ABushOfKush @GEMI-CONNECT616 @DesertHeartGardens @MonasticDank @Loggershands @InTheWoods @HeadyBearAdventures @blowdout2269 @CADMAN @THCeed @Gonzo @Shadey @Uprangewilly
And everyone else of course… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanksgiving giveaway.
I will be doing a special Turkey Day drawing for the folks who are listed above.
The reason I chose these folks was they are all very recent posters to this thread.
Nice work folks.

This drawing will take place after the Lions game today.
Now go stuff your face.

23 Likes

Happy thanksgivings guys! :partying_face:

Thanks for the sweet giveaway @shag :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Let’s go Lions, I got money on you today.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @shag!
Pies are made. Turkey’s in. Gotta do some dips, deviled eggs, and my green bean casserole, from scratch still. It can wait. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @shag hope the lions win for you!
Sweet thanksgiving drawing!

2 Likes

Very much in love with the island. And seriously the people here are just the bees :honeybee: knees

Oh yea stay away from the bees they are high from all the @DougDawson pollen

Please eat all the turkey :turkey: you can cause we all be smoking big fat cones today

After that. Well then comes dessert :cupcake:
And more smoking
Fat blunt all around.

And a happy thanksgiving :maple_leaf::turkey::plate_with_cutlery: To be all here on OG

YOU HAVE ALL MADE ME VERY THANKFUL TO BE HERE
Thank you @shag for the invite

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @shag
Hope you and the family are having a wonderful day!!!
Today is a rest and recoup for me, wife is cooking, kids are rolling some joints, and I’m relaxing patiently waiting for the game to hit the airwaves.
Thanks for the awesome, unexpected giveaway!!!
Truly something cool on a day like today!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @shag
Happy turkey day… The worst week in the year for being a turkey.

3 Likes

Thanks for including me @shag happy thanksgiving everyone

2 Likes

Once again, outta dang likes, and I don’t like it.

I hope everyone has a glorious Thanksgiving, full of turkey with all the fixins, but mostly filled with love, of and for others, be they family, friends or people you simply do not know! You can call me old, as well as old fashioned, but for me love remains the best thing around, no matter how it is expressed!

Thank you so much, @shag, for this surprise giveaway, and for including me!

This place is so freakin’ great!!

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Well said brother! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks @shag for including me! Also happy Thanksgiving everyone! GO LIONS!!:lion:

2 Likes

I will have to check when I get home but I may have some Turkey Dinner seeds to pass out. Turkey Dinner-GMO/Vanilla Berry pie x Thin mints/banana pudding. :wink:

6 Likes

Very Nice!
Does the weed taste like turkey gravy…LOL

5 Likes

Lol, I would say no but it will have you wanting to drink some, lol.

4 Likes