Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

@shag I believe you’ve already given me plenty! :pray:
I do appreciate your friendship! :heart:

2 Likes

If something catches you eye, just let me know.

Thanks, you are very kind, you are a very good friend too.
I hope to see ya soon! :heart:

3 Likes

There is no obligation with these beans, perfect for the vault.

I can get you some pure Motorbreath seeds if that will sweeten the pot:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

oooh yeah that would be nice! prob even cut alot of things in line also haha seen some really nice grows with it <3

1 Like

I put you down for (2x10 MB-15)
You can change it if you want something else…not a problem. :wink:

2 Likes

Not here for the giveaway, just here to pop in and say hi.
Oh, and there are some sharks that have been circling the island lately… watch out for them. :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

thanks for the wiki @shag, haven’t been around much been doing heavy remodeling at the tiki hut. Trying to get things done

1 Like

What is up brother @chronix …it is good to see ya round. :heart_eyes:
Thanks for the heads up, island safety is important. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

thats perfect can allow me to pass some on to others if i get lucky with em :slight_smile: hope you been doing well

2 Likes

Just making some Spears right now so myself and other island volunteers can go spear the Sharks.
I might have to stop at the dab hut first though.

5 Likes

Speaking of Romulan…. Is there any straight Romulan seeds going around? Saw there was a seed run awhile back but was before my time here.
Just curious

3 Likes

Lookin’ good brother, when is the hut warming party? :partying_face:

5 Likes

Well that explains why I never even got word if he received the seeds I sent

5 Likes

Doug has been giving some away in his giveaway thread. Not sure of there background though, you’d have to ask him.

2 Likes

as long as its not the sharktank sharks trying to swindle us out of island currency! the others can be sold to china for soup lol

2 Likes

I don’t have any…Good luck! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Lets sell them and buy more materials for the island. There is better fish for us to catch and eat. :laughing: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

@GHgrower, he actually has a giveaway going right now for the Romulan, go on over an sign up.

1 Like

Bottom feeding sharks?? :face_vomiting:
You are right, I can think of better things to eat…LOL

2 Likes

I will go ICC if any left, if not no problem.
Strawberry Guava
Lemon Mints
Bubblegum
Whatever comes, I will be more than happy.
Thanks, Brother
You Raggae

2 Likes