Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Pretty sure @DougDawson has these too.

3 Likes

I think @Thceed is snow blind from his walk to the mail box. :rofl:
He should have checked his mailbox on the island.

2 Likes

Just look at his eyes…no wonder…LOL

5 Likes

And when his eyes are not like that, they are like this :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
simpsons1 simpsons2

5 Likes

In the penalty box again for likes.

3 Likes

It’s okay, we will forgive you. :v:

images3

3 Likes

Here you go. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I have heard of said seeds, lol.

7 Likes

I’m interested in them :grin: I signed up for the giveaway but would be interested even if I don’t win…

2 Likes

What did they sound like ? :laughing:
Nevermind…too many of the island edibles tonight I think.
I think I should lay on the beach for awhile…

5 Likes

Wow, many thanks @Shag.
I have just wake up and surprised again by your generosity!

I think that I do not have the Romulan, the ICC and the Strawberry Guava. As the ICC is gone I have an easy choice. :rofl:
At last something with Romulan in !!! … I missed that coop.

Have a nice day Islanders!!

4 Likes

Hi islanders im back on the island after my terrible hplvd experience
My cabinet is almost ready
Yesterday i put some beans in water
Here we go!!

15 Likes

Look good the cabinet.
Only problem that I see is the height that the ladies can achieve.

3 Likes

@Piter bonjour In this cabinet i have more height now i have 1 meter height on both levels
Piter i have ALOT of small plants🤪
Each level has 200 plants under a diy 300w led

5 Likes

It has also a nice ikea front doors

"Has to hide it good from my fello islanders":sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Rare photo of shag honing his art of spreading beans around the world…

13 Likes

@tamimes That is a nice cabinet build. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dang @shag and friends seriously what a awesome gift away! I am so honored and grateful to be a part of the island life, feeling blessed. know I haven’t been around much lately between renovations, the ladies here and at the farm have been keeping me quite busy haha. Somewhere around 75 plants going atm doing a small phenohunt before spring arrives to decide which lucky ladies stands out. Priority in the hunt is vigor, terps, pest resistance and structure this round the ones that make the cut will be run outdoors this upcoming season to see how they stand up to the harsh Missouri climate.
More to come from the farm.

At the casa
This was taken on the 17th

10 days into flower meow
Responding well considering they were supercroped at start of flower. Need to get in there and clean up the canopy some

Screenshot_20231128-060907_Gallery

Well I’m off to collect some clams for the day
Hope everyone’s garden is green as can be and your smoking some fine island delights today :raised_hands::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

@shag, THANK YOU!!!
Totally unexpected and mind boggling.
What a nice way to start the morning off with a cup of coffe while laid out on the couch with a wrenched back.
Had a rough 3 days at the shop last week, and suffered pretty much all weekend, felt a lot better on Sunday, went to work yesterday and wasn’t even doin anything, not lifting, not bent over, was just working on the Ford doors and twisted in my fab chair to grab a layout drawing, and instant pain. This isn’t the 1st time this has happened, heating pad, LOTS of hash smoking, trying not to move the wrong way, and TRYING to keep Ranger and his 125# self off the couch, but that sometimes hard to do, he likes to have his pillow and hang with Daddy. Give it a few days, and it’ll pop back into place, been down this path more than once.
Once again, THANK YOU!!!
Time for a hot shower, ride to the shop, and work on some more door hardware.
Hope all Islanders have a great, productive and wonderful day!!!

10 Likes

Yes, the problem with many small plants is that they end being big plants :rofl: .

But if it works for you… It looks good, rigid, and will have plenty of plants space!!!

I like the “modular” thing. I have a wardrobe and have adjustable height for spacers. And that saved me, in the summer the ladies went to the NBA. :rofl:

2 Likes