Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

The eyes aren’t bugging out enough!! More bulging veins :joy::joy:. Don’t forget cold sweats

6 Likes

I don’t mind a surprise @shag! thank you :yum:

4 Likes

I’m not taking a single seed on again till I grow the ones I already got from OG. You’re the f%*!# man though @shag !

@Kgrim I feel your pain man, you probably got 2-3 weeks before it eases up, then another month to approach a new “normal”. God it sucks getting old man. I suggest being careful on the stairs too, don’t bother asking :laughing:

@A-Loc glad to see you back on here brother, start small, keep truckin :pray:

@tresbundles wasup homie

@THCeed hope your wmbk contest is going well, 100 packs now!? Hell yea

Everyone else, hope everybody on the island is good, burn one for me! One love yall :100: :heart:

11 Likes

Chillin, bud, back in the swing of things. My grow was effed up for a bit, but I have it under control now lol ( I hope). :zipper_mouth_face: How you been?

5 Likes

glad you are back, miss @tresbundles

5 Likes

@Gonzo, this is kind of a “regular” occurrence type thing, happens about once a year. I just have to deal with it until it decides to “pop”. As soon as it decides it wants to crack, it’s instant relief, just like when it decides to give me problems, it’s instant. It’s been a couple years since it’s done it, so just have to tread lightly, and not make any quick movements. The last time it happened, I was just bending down to pick up a pen. I can’t force it, found that out years ago when I was around 25. It did the same thing, twisted to grab a wrench, instant pain. Ex-wife packed me up and took me to a chiropractor, and he said, “your out of alignment, we will get you fixed right back up” well, that didn’t go so well. It made it 10x worse, and I was down for about 3 weeks in excruciating pain. As usual, one day, pop, instant relief and back to normal.
It’s a result of “getting the job done” in my early and mid 30’s, when we were just starting out and didn’t have all the equipment to set large glass that we have now. We did it all by hand back then, a couple guys, suction cups and an old, Heave Ho, then crawl around on the floor for a bit, finish up the job, then onto the next one, doing 3-4 storefronts a week across the country.
Appreciate the help & info though!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the awesome giveaway brother @shag !

5 Likes

Head of security taking a break.

12 Likes

First set planted

21 Likes

Let the green begin

6 Likes

Just because he sent 100 seeds doesn’t mean you have to drop them all! :rofl::rofl:Jk

9 Likes

🫣😇 hahaha im sorry next time i will put less

5 Likes

Ouu, does that mean there’s some room on @shag island for a little LzBoy chair to recline and watch the fun and festivities on what everybody’s calling the best beach in the world?
I got some extra sun screen if anyone forgot to bring theirs.

6 Likes

Tamimes going hard AF! That’s the island spirit :100:

4 Likes

@tamimes cant wait to see those come flower flip. love the sog cabinet!

1 Like

What’s up Islanders,
Hope everyone is safe and doing well.
It’s been an interesting morning here at Reapers glass shop. Finished the 1st set of “wood plank” doors for the Ford project, got new door parts cut for the replacement Tiffany’s doors, and low and behold, one that came from the depths to bite me again. Got hit with a door from the ORNL Govt testing lab that we have been working of for years.
A replacement door that I didn’t know about just got thrown into the Circus.

One of the reasons that I dislike having to order doors is because I can’t them hardware prepped in under 3 months, and have to do all the hardware fabrication by hand. To add insult to injury, 1 also has to figure out and decipher the stupid templates they send. There’s about 10 different trim and hardware options for pass thru locks, you’ve got to figure out what the architect specs, study the template, do all the layout by hand, then do all the fabrication work.
Spent about 3 hours yesterday going back thru ALL the drawings, because they handed it over to an idiot who we fired because he completely lied on his application.
These are 1 and done projects. You only have 1 shot at getting it right, because I just can’t “build” another door or have the material to replace a Fuck Up.
Well, all is laid out, checked, checked, discussed, checked again, looked at drawings, checked measurements AGAIN, now hopefully all comes together.

10 Likes

And this right here is a perfect example of checking everything 10x’s
All was laid out by the templates, but when checking the cutout for the lock basket, lo and behold, the dimensions they give are incorrect.
Lock wouldn’t have fit if I had a 100 ton press.
New layout, and away we go.

6 Likes

Funny when we were making plans for a project, no matter how many times we checked it, it wasn’t until it was being built that we found all the mistakes :nerd_face:.

3 Likes

I hope you are feeling better. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:. Plans! Yes I am a freak but the plans are so cool and you are 3D, you must work in reality :+1:.

3 Likes

Measure twice cut once :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Sucks about the idiot who lied on application.
Trusting other people’s measurements and that they build plumb, level, and square.

3 Likes