Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I smell gold @shag
And like @CanuckistanPete said, it must be
Columbian Gold.

1 Like

Ferpect to pick clams and razor shell (navajas)…
Also perfect to bury a body… :rofl:

1 Like

Has anyone ever done their cookies like this?

10 Likes

Did you stick a chunk of hash on top of a slice of chocolate chip cookie dough? If yes, than no I’ve never done it that way. :joy::joy:

If that’s hash on top, only a handful of people I know could even eat one! :joy::joy::flushed::joy::joy:

6 Likes

That would probably wipe anyone out… :dizzy_face:
So nope, not hash.
It was cold cannabis oil/cocnut oil placed on top of ready made cookie dough.
Surprisingly all of the oil absorbs into the cookies.
They were a tiny bit oily but very tasty and pretty strong too.
Just something I did out of necessity but it worked good enough. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I was sitting speechless in awe of the people eating your edibles! :joy::flushed:

1 Like

6 Likes

I did eat about 3 grams of hash crossing the border to canada one time.
I had several beers and my friend needed to drive my car back across the border.
I don’t remember much other than that…LOL
I don’t think I will be trying that again… :dizzy_face:

That was again done out of…image

9 Likes

“I could throw it away, but that would be a waste. I’d rather waste myself” 3 grams is nuts

2 Likes

Well I was at the window and my foot slipped off the brake…so over to inspection we went…so I gulped it on the way to park in inspection.

3 Likes

Haaaaaa! I would have shit myself

1 Like

I crossed once with a few friends (into the US) and we got pulled over, the car searched, brought inside for strip search. They took two guys into rooms and left me and another sitting in a waiting room…I look at him and he’s eating something. He whispers “Here, eat this” and throws me a good size chunk of hash.

He had AN OUNCE!

Needless to say, Dave slept all weekend. We woke him up to get him to drink water, and to take a few bites of food…other than that, he slept.

7 Likes

Holy cow man!

This gives a new meaning to image

8 Likes

Funny thing @CanuckistanPete
When I was young most of our hash in the “D” was rumored to come from Canada.
I wonder now if we were smokin’ the same hash. :thinking:

2 Likes

Smoking…or eating! :rofl:

2 Likes

That looks like “frankenscookies”…

Shag, leave the kitchen. :rofl:

1 Like

Secondary sucks!!! Won tickets on radio for party bus to tigers game.lol missed the bus back so had friends drive the 4 hrs to get us and going to Canada. One idiot didn’t bring i.d. so to secondary. They found an old Flexeril under a seat(my friend dad’s car) and strip search and banning for all of us lol. Been banned from Canada a couple of times :thinking:.:rofl:

3 Likes

The Lions played the villain tonight.
Any comments?
@420noob @SmackyMcSmackers

1 Like

Where was this team last week and against GB? They played clean AF and had ridiculous pressure on Wilson all night. Couple of ticky-tack calls and poor ball spots for Denver, but they didn’t really affect the game too much overall.

Glad to hear CJGJ will be back before December ends. He’s been sorely missed in the secondary and will be needed against Dallas.

2 Likes

Agreed that addition back to the secondary will be huge.

2 Likes