Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Wat to go @tresbundles, very nice win

3 Likes

As a bad shadow seems to be over me in my life, I must balance karma a little… hahah (smile for not crying or killing someone)… so…:

I will do a little giveaway for the islanders, from :es: to the :world_map:
Winners from my grow thread can’t enter, sorry.
I will pick 3 winners and they will have to send me the FULL addy (that includes country :rofl: ) and two selections from the following:
Twin Floyd (Pink Floyd × Pink Floyd), Wild Thai × PF, Bubblegum ×PF and Mango Widow×PF, they are all photo regulars.
Seeds are fresh from January, stratification could be required/needed (but as they will be travelling for about three or four weeks that should count also).

Overwrite disqualify, don’t be in a hurry, this will be open for 24-48 hours:

1. @Kavman
  2. @Jimdoors
  3. @420noob
  4. @Emeraldgreen
  5. @Cannaology

Please add numbers as required…
Good luck islanders.

11 Likes

Sounds like some interesting gear. Thanks for the chance to win. Gonna pop on over to your thread and check it out. Thanks again

3 Likes

You do seem to be stuck in a rut…WTF?
The Flintstones had a character that had a dark cloud follow him around everywhere.
They called him Bad Luck Schleprock
He spreads disaster where ever he goes.
We gotta get you outta this rut. :wink:

Nice, how very generous of you.
Sounds like good shit too.
Giving and helping always makes me feel better. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

Woohoo! thank you @shag for the game and @JAWS for the beans! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Well, I am not generous at all in comparison with many of the members of this community.
I have received many gifts from this community, so now that I could make some seeds, the least that I can do is share it and give back.
I have enought weed for maaaaany time, so now I am only growing to do seeds to share and the quest for fire (my quest “fire” is a daytime weed that keep me focused in what I am doing and awake.) :rofl:

5 Likes

I just bought us one of those fancy bullet trains for the island.
Maybe I should have went and looked at it before I bought it.
It was a screamin’ deal though… :rofl:

10 Likes

Which @JAWS strains did ya get @tresbundles ?

3 Likes

@crownpoodle it was Bubblegum Chem F3 :partying_face:

4 Likes

Sweet giveaway!!
Sending emeraldgreen blessings your way. Hopefully your cloud passes soon

3 Likes

So your looking for sativa dominate hybrid types?

3 Likes

That sounds good.

2 Likes

Yes, but trying to not be as dominant as to have “paranoids”…
I had one like that many years ago, but I had to kill it due to divorce and keep safe.
Anyway I like all non couchlock.

2 Likes

The bandaid haze might be interesting to you. Everyone that had smoked it from last crop said energy, but not speedy paranoid

1 Like

Good Early Morning Islanders.
Reapers kinda been down and out since Friday nite sitting in the Hospital.
Brain and heart didn’t want to play well with one another.
Rolled onto my left side with my arm out, arm fell asleep, like it has thousands of times before, except, it didn’t stop there, it decided to encompass my entire left side. Still up in the air what EXACTLY happened, as CT scan clear, ECG clear, X-rays clear, MRI clear, bloodwork clear.
I didn’t have a heart attack, DEFINITELY didnt have a stroke, hospital neurologist says more than likely a TIA (Mini stroke) but are still yet unsure, as I ONLY had 1 symptom, loss of feeling. Nothing else associated, no loss of function, no slurred speech, no drooping face, no pain, tightness of chest, blurred vision etc, anything else associated with a stroke, just numbness on one entire side.
I’m home resting, fam is happy I’m home, and poor Ranger is stuck to me like glue, poor little guy was utterly confused, daddy left, but his truck was still here, he knew something was up and didn’t move from the couch for 4 days.
I’m home, safe, and feeling fine. Now it’s time to do a deep dive with a Neurologist outside the hospital to figure out what happened and why. Family history is a wonderful thing, tracing things back, this same EXACT thing happened to pops when he was around my age, and after months of testing, poking, prodding etc, it was decided that he was having a “Silent Migraine” so we have an avenue to explore.
Now just have to get back on the Hobby Horse and ride, and get everyone to stop babying me, alls good, I’m fine, and gonna hit the ground running, have work to get done, and jobs fabricated.
Hope all Islanders have a great and wonderful day!!!

8 Likes

can you show me that pack PLEASE ?.

humm …

2 Likes

Wow … feels like a funny ride.
I miss some bears near to shout more realistic screams :rofl:

3 Likes

Holy shit that looks fun! I so want one in my backyard!!

Thanks for the ride, @shag!

2 Likes

I am glad to hear you are in recovery mode (maybe recovered mode?), safe and with your family.

Last week, my daughter-in-law had what sounds like a somewhat similar event. A sudden numbness on one side of her body along with some visual disturbance and “word” issues. After hours in the hospital and multiple high tech tests, she was told the docs didn’t really know what exactly happened, so no firm diagnosis. They called it a “complex migraine,” which, on the face of it, seems to me a ridiculously amorphous “diagnosis.” (I wonder if the “silent” and “complex” migraines are the same or closely related?) She was sent home when stroke was definitively ruled out. Thankfully, in the intervening days she has progressively returned to a somewhat more normally functioning person.

I know that all us islanders wish you a great and wonderful day too! :+1:

3 Likes

Hope your health returns fast. Also hope they figure out what is happening so they aren’t guessing.

1 Like