Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Good evening Islanders.
Gonna be breaking into the vault this weekend to get some wee ones going.
What Islanders would be interested in, and will grow the 3 pack of Fem Pistachio seeds I’ll giveaway???
I’ve grown this strain for the last 3 seasons, have gotten 2 phenotypes. 1 will stretch out, have nugget buds everywhere. 1 medium size, Sativa leaning, nice buds. Both are EARLY budders, and early finishers here in Michigan, also VERY PM resistant, and bugs don’t much like it either, the tree frogs do though, LOL
I don’t recommend strains very often, but this has been a group favorite for the last 3 seasons, and want to share with someone who will give it a go.
Very tasty smoke, slightly skunky on the inhale, and a rich nutty exhale that gets richer as you smoke it down. Kinda like starting with Breakfast Blend, and working up to French Roast, like a rich old school Columbian taste.
And the potency is there, has a very nice heady buzz to it.

So, let’s get to the Islanders WIKI…….

1. @420noob
  2. @Kavman
  3. @Bobgrows
  4. @Piter
  5. @Jango
  6. @Natea
  7. @Cannaology :us:
  8. @THCeed

Add #’s as needed, I’ll be opening the vault this weekend, and giving away a 3 pack from a fresh unopened breeder pack.

Good luck Islanders

16 Likes

Awesome giveaway thanks for chance @kgrim

3 Likes

Many thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

Say no more you got my attention. Thanks for the chance @Kgrim

2 Likes

@Kavman here she is July 10th and just growing. Get her out early and let her grow big.
It hasn’t disappointed. 2022 handed out 18 clones of it, among many other strains, and the most requested last year, Pistachio.
This is the lanky pheno, buds along the entire branch.

4 Likes

Many thanks for your generosity and this chance @Kgrim :green_heart:

3 Likes

Wow. Very nice. Fingers crossed on a win. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Can I join in on this? Sounds like a great strain I’d love to try

I don’t really understand the joining of this thread. I read you’re supposed to ask in the thread or someone just vouches for ya. But I didn’t notice anyone ask to join for what I read
I thought this place was for some kind of pc/console game when I saw the title lol

This is for island family members only, sorry @I.am.human
You are kinda new here and we had a few new members that never really panned out.

Our goal is to form a tight knit family.
We hope it will be much more than just seed giveaways.
I hope you understand.

Peace
shag

Island Family motto.

6 Likes

Sounds like a great strain @shag, but the tents full and so is the T5 for the next run.

2 Likes

Thank you @Piter :pray:. These arrived today

10 Likes

@shag envelope arrived today! Bad news is that the puck must have slid out, there is a rip on the end-looks like it exited. :pleading_face:

Edit: Looking closer at the packaging, I think the Mylar bag failed and it must have come out of the bag making the puck loose in the envelope. The mylar bag’s ziplock was broken, but it felt sealed.

5 Likes

Wow… that was not “turtle mail”… :rofl:

Thanks for the notification!!

5 Likes

Anyone mailing seeds… I’ve heard from a few. The mylar bags get filled with pressure during travel. When they then go thru the rollers they shoot out like missiles.
Tape them down just put the mylar bag in the envelope. Not puck in the mylar… just FYI…

Oh and @Kgrim … you got me when you showed the pic… couldn’t resist signing up! Thank you for the chance my friend!

7 Likes

Hopefully with a washer @Bobgrows ? Wouldn’t the seeds get crushed just in the bag?

4 Likes

You put the seeds in the puck. But don’t put the puck in the mylar bag @CanuckistanPete

5 Likes

Ok, gotcha. Thx.

2 Likes

Awesome give away thanks for doing that man!

3 Likes

Good morning Islanders,
I will do the drawing later this evening after the Daytona 500, if it’s not rained out, LOL
Looks like only 8 people have signed up, so looks like the odds will be fairly good!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I’ll see ya later for the drawing.

9 Likes

It does sound like it exploded dosen’t it.
I will have to send you a replacement.

Good advice…thank you for that.

Good luck on the @Kgrim giveaway everyone.
Thanks again for doing the giveaway @Kgrim :star_struck:

2 Likes