Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Was glad they actually managed to get the 500 in. Pretty good race. I actually worked a few stands at the 500, always a good time at that race

2 Likes

We used to go every year, (15years in a row) as a break from winter and a work break. I really don’t miss it much. We had a great time, the last few years we went it was a pain due to the weather, late races, changing flights, plans etc.
I enjoy it much more on the TV now, it was slight insanity getting to and from the track.
Now it’s a little nicer to save the money spent every year on something useful.

2 Likes

Good evening Islanders,
Closed the WIKI entered the # of Islanders signed up.
@Bobgrows is the Pistachio winner!!!
Thanks all for signing up.

9 Likes

after reading about the pucks shooting out of the mylar bags, I decided to stick with the coinflip and hose washer with cut corners so the filled flip fits into the mylar baggie nicely.
No way those seeds are shooting out of the pack and I haven’t heard of any damaged or open mylar baggies yet either. Plus I can overfill the hose washer if i choose to be a little generous when filling a pack hehe

7 Likes

Seriously!!
Wow!
Thank you @Kgrim . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ive had it both ways. Some the Mylar is fine, others the Mylar was open and the puck/coin flips were outside the Mylar. I’ve only lost 1 delivery because of it though.
I think it has to do with how the rollers are adjusted, some folks have them super tight, some are run looser.
My nephew is an inside supervisor for the USPS, and says it happens all the time, the girls will adjust them too tight, then it starts eating mail, and they have to be backed off again in order to run properly.
The last single pack I just received, looked like it had been run thru the wringer, and the 5 pack envelope I received looked like it hadn’t been touched.

4 Likes

Yes, seriously!!!
You have won 1 of my favorite strains for our weather. Start them early, let ‘em get big, and you will be rewarded pleasantly, LOL

5 Likes

Oooo!! I’m so excited!

Your tray is almost done. The transparent decal didn’t turn out as hoped. I went with the original.
It will take a couple days to finish.

3 Likes

Sounds goood, no problem :+1::+1:. I’m in no rush.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Bobgrows on the win. woot woot :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Yay Bobbi!!! Nice win and sweet giveaway!

5 Likes

Congrats @Bobgrows!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone.
@Kgrim your tray is done.
Dm me…

3 Likes

Good evening Islanders,
Got a little bit going on in Reapers Glass Shop at the moment.

Finished up the last of the Ford Door changes, got an “in town” job that’s 75% fabricated, waiting for install. (The Black Framing)

Another set of Mirrored Stainless doors getting ready for cladding, hardware, and glass.

And last but not least, 80ft of the jigsaw puzzle storefront is mocked up, dimensions checked, and getting ready for boxing headed for the Dominican Republic.

9 Likes

I wondered why that little bit of a “real” island “paradise.” :wink:

2 Likes

They didn’t give us Aruba, and that store is failing and behind schedule.
We are ahead of schedule for the DR store, because all our machines just spit out Atlanta, and 90% of the programming is the same.
Why they chose to put an Ultra High End Jewelry store in a place where only 0.5% of the population can afford to shop there is beyond me. I’ll just keep building them, and sending them wherever they need to go.

3 Likes

Nice that so much of the programming is the same.

2 Likes

Me and @mota will help with delivery, we will even fly freight… :wink:

3 Likes

That would be nice, except Air Freight is out of the question on this one, too big and weighs too much.
We are stuck using the slow boat from either NYC or Miami, that’s up to my logistics girl, I just build it, LOL

1 Like

Tourists.

Cruise ships stop in Haiti (next door, makes DR look rich) - in a fenced off private area where the locals can line up like caged animals and watch fat tourists overeat and overdrink while they starve to death. Whoever thought this was a good idea… :clown_face:

My buddy won a cruise there from the local radio station…took his daughter, showed me photos. he was appalled.

3 Likes