Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Poor lovey.
Past her prime, left out of the island orgy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@avr1
Good to see ya my brother.
Did ya check out our new Dab bar?
Freshly restocked, 10,000 different varieties too.

@tresbundles drank all the rum, but he is hustling up a nice fish dinner for us all, so we can forgive him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

pirate-ship-pirates-of-the-caribbean

4 Likes

If anyone can name the family members that are in the us and who is elsewhere, that would be most helpful.
I added flags where I could but I need some help.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Shag

Hey
@DougDawson

How did you make the seed run page list editable like you did?

1 Like

Click the 3 dots in bottom right of post.

Than click the wrench icon.

Than click make wiki

Kushking902, Foreigner, Qtip and Chronix are all Canadian.

3 Likes

Thanks, now you have to learn me that smokin’ stick fire trick. :nerd_face:

Ok, it is a wiki, everyone can add their own flag next to there name, if they could please.

If you are not able to figure it out, just post up your country and I can do it for ya!

1 Like

Imgur

6 Likes

Hey shaggy im from the Netherlands ( holland) Europe

1 Like

Gotcha covered

@tamimes
May I politely ask are you of the female persuasion?
I ask because some guys myself included will act differently with a female around outta respect, ya know.

I feel we do need to be respectful of one another here on the island.
To what extent, that is to be determined… :thinking:

I have 12 packs of champagne years I could contribute to the island hootenanny. Also I will become a liquor baron. Just one taste and you’re hooked!

1 Like

Thank you soo much for the generosity.
It is essential to island living.

I can see you have already met @tresbundles :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gender Male!! :eggplant:

4 Likes

Thank you, nice eggplant bro! :unamused:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: no mistake there :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m From the :us: @shag

1 Like

While true, and yours is quite the specimen there…I think it is best if we don’t run around the island showing off our eggplant. :laughing:

Soooo…
Other than Ginger and Mary Ann who are probably feeling a little tired bout now…

Do we have any females on the island yet?

Got to get a coconut and pineapple and banana plantation going what’s a good island without a pina colada on the beach :joy:

3 Likes

Hey shaggy check these guys out for the island swe-can from sweden and george 1961 from spain also from Europe dealt with them they are correct

3 Likes

Hey, I have not seen ol’ @George
I am worried, he may have been eaten by sharks on the way to the island.
Dam, he was going to lead the plant diagnostic team too.
We need to send out a search party for that dude right away. :wink:

2 Likes

G-pas is in the uk i think could be a step between usa/canada and Europe as metioned before

2 Likes

If there is a method that works for shipping abroad, I feel we should probably stick with that.
Most of you folks know the ropes already, i motion we adopt an already successful method.
Don’t fix it, if it ain’t broke…

But the details are open for discussion in PM or the smoke circle…whatever works best here.

We need more weed for the smoke circle, maybe we can just toss it right on the bonfire…LOL