Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Well my team is the giants… a few years ago I would’ve been reaaallly reluctant to say that but I’m awfully happy with the direction things are going

1 Like

A Giants fan, figures… lol just kidding. The DIMES iwas playing pretty good this last season. The giants need to get him some m ore protection

2 Likes

Free agency starts tomorrow. Teams can start negotiations tomorrow and signings can take place Wednesday. I’m going to hold my thoughts until I see who gets resigned and what holes still need to be filled through the draft.

1 Like

@shag the chicken is in the oven!!!

Uh… Oh… I mean chicken

Many Thanks!!!
HG!

PD: This things make me very impatient to flower my littles and start making seeeeeeds!!

5 Likes

What the Duck!
Nice breasts there buddy! :joy:
Thank you for the report!
If you have any questions about what you received, ask at any time.

@420noob
Do you have any thoughts on free agency or the draft?

4 Likes

Unfortunately not really. Didn’t follow much this season and almost no college football.

2 Likes

Better get on the bandwagon early this year then.
Might be the best lions season ever.
I am hoping… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I followed the season haven’t been following the offseason and never really watched college. I completely got out of watching football for years(except the playoffs) until the giants made “some changes”

2 Likes

did anybody catch who the raiders picked up today? The 9ers are making some good moves also

2 Likes

Thank you for both the Plug and the shoutout, It’s much appreciated. Thank you for all your support @shag And to the rest of the island. There will be more free items, Giveaways are a coming. I am going to be creating a shop coupon for all the island members. 15% off everything

11 Likes

Meanwhile I was retaking my relation with the siren, a turtle aproached, no… it not was a voyeur, it was a transport turtle!!!

@THCeed the treasure chest AAARRRived today!!! Many thanks!

HG!

10 Likes

Your transport turtle is probably a drug mule on his days off. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice haul buddy, way to go @THCeed that really is a treasure chest of seeds.
That is a crazy amount of seeds. :crazy_face:
Glad they made it safe.

3 Likes

Hey @shag , package arrived, many thanks bud. Can you help me out with the strain names please?

4 Likes

Bubblegum BG
Motorbreath 15- MB15
Lemon mints -lmints
Mountain temple MT
Headband HB
Orang blossom special OBS
I think…

4 Likes

@DougDawson
Cool, thank you for the report.
I was getting worried about yours, it was the heaviest one.
L. mint is Lemon Mints
HB is Albany Headband
BUB is Indiana Bubblegum
MB-15 is Motor Breath 15
MT is Mountain Temple
OBS is Orange Blossom Special.

I think I owe ya one pack, I think it was supposed to be 6 but I did not want to chance the 6th one.
I also think you never picked the extra one for employee of the month AKA Most posts.
So I kinda owe ya 2 packs.

7 Likes

Not bad from memory, nice work, you beat me by a milli-second.
I think it was all my blabbin’… :joy:

2 Likes

But you give the correct name, mine was aproximations… Hahaha

HG!

1 Like

Still pretty good from memory.
Your liver may be shot, but that brain still functions fine on most daze… :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks bud, much appreciated.

2 Likes

Nah, my liver is clean and dissinfected… Alcohol took care of him :rofl:
But now I only drink once every week or so… Only on local concerts, partys, and when partying with friends. The coffee liquour here is almost obligation.
At home only some Rockefort 10 or Gulden draak from time to time… But beer is almost water :rofl: and cereals.
Well, perhaps my maths are not so good …
But in spain there is a alcohol culture very arraigated… So I drink less than the average :sweat_smile:

1 Like