Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Does Spain have the European table wine that is lower % like some other wine countries?

1 Like

Do you refer to the brick “wine”? Yes, but calling it wine is a sin.
Here are many good wines. Near me there is vineyards of white “albariño”. A very fruity wine.
Many people still had do her own wine, called “barrantes”, that is a mix of grapes, but the common result is that it is dark and dense.

HG!

4 Likes

Is brick wine like bad brick weed like regs or maybe low proof beer? I get the picture I think.

2 Likes

Yeah,… it is such a good wine that it doesn’t came bottled… it comes in a brick. :rofl: . That says it all.

Now go and taste it against this other (by example):

:drooling_face:

But on the other side… when I was kid … more than forty years back, then there was no brick yet, this was a famous wine* from that time.
Only for men with chest hair ( and possibly still far better that nowadays brick wine):

The red wine was adultered with animals blood. Vampire’s selection!!! :rofl:

HG!

3 Likes

Hope everyone’s doing well. Been a crazy week for me, been so stressed out with my move I’m wrapping up. Now on top of everything my sons mom might have breast cancer, I guess she’s known for a couple months and just had a biopsy done Tuesday. Life is crazy sometimes :v:

We call that box wine.lol

2 Likes

Doin’ good over here, thanks.
We are learning about Brick wine…

Seems you are in one of “THOSE” cycles.
I like to think of it like white water rafting.
Hold on tight it could get pretty hairy, but you will come out the other end, just hope you stay in the boat.

Here is to hoping for a negative cancer test for the mom.
I hope whatever funk you are in, quits funking you around. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Peace
Shag

8 Likes

Definitely seems to come in cycles. If I can ride it out we’ll be good. Just scary because it’s in her family. Praying for the best and telling her all we can do is stay positive.

5 Likes

Happy St. Patty’s day everyone!
Thank you to @leafeater for the pic. :star_struck:

11 Likes

And I echo the same back to you all

5 Likes

What??? A celebration?.. This needs a beer :rofl:

HG!

4 Likes

Happy St. Paddys to all!

9 Likes

Nice one @CanuckistanPete and yes @Piter this holiday is mainly to celebrate drinking.

Don’t forget to dye the water green.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Putting good vibes out for ya mom! Negative test negative test negative test :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Look at the goodness that showed up in my box… fantastic, so grateful, thanks @shag.

6 Likes

That’s what she said… :rofl: :joy:
Thanks for the report brother.
Happy growing.

4 Likes

I try never to let a good deed go unpunished…
With that said I often see the good folks of OG doin’ good deeds.
@Adventuretime86 is one of those good folks doin’ good things round OG.
He first signed on here to OG this month and has already started giving stuff away, that may be a new record. :exploding_head:
Fantasy Island can always use more folks like this.
Therefore I have added @Adventuretime86 to the family list at his request.

If you all could welcome @Adventuretime86, our newest family member to the island. :partying_face:

8 Likes

The man the myth the giveaway legend @Adventuretime86 welcome to the island

4 Likes

Welcome @adventuretime86 after your massage gonna have to get something cooking on a spit and see if we can’t clambake the whole island! :exploding_head::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes