Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

That’s one @bu2b made and linked for download. I just found it today. So I can’t take credit. Thanks I thought it was cool also.

1 Like

Many thanks @A-Loc for the giveaways!

I think that if my luck goes with the pots, I could select another islander to send them?

Because I am in spain, and one thing is you do a giveaway, and other is that that will be many shipping costs to you to ship here and I don’t want to do that.

HG!!

3 Likes

Great giveaway @A-Loc!

1 Like

The way I do it, it is under $3 from Canada to Spain

2 Likes

Thanks @A-Loc for your generosity OG sure is a wonderful place

The smart pots???
I know seeds for sure, here it is 2.15€… to send to canada and US postages, but I think that the smart pots should be a packet, and more expensive.

HG!
Edit: By the way, I have made another type of pucks, I call it 343. This will be for three mixed strains seeds… Finally I am sure the material is PVC “foam”.

Will have to make a “test” in some days :wink:

6 Likes

Do you need a testing address? :laughing:

5 Likes

@Cactus :us:

Sweet, thanks for the chance @A-Loc !

2 Likes

@Cactus I added your name to the list. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Mi-1000 I am sorry, but I had to take your name off the list, this giveaway is for Fantasy Island family members only.

Thank you for your interest.
Shag

1 Like

Really glad to be able to contribute to this great place :v:

We’ll give it til later on today and I’ll hit up a random number generator.

If the winner of the bags is out of the states I might just ask for a small donation towards shipping costs if they’re ok with that.

I figure in the states shouldn’t be bad cramming em into a a flat rate box/envelope lol

4 Likes

I must say, that one or two months ago I made you a question, (it was a trap :rofl: ) but you did not answer… perhaps I will make it again… :rofl:

HG!

1 Like

Maybe I was onto you. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get my mr nice order. Just need to be content with my auction wins and give up on trying to get straight mango haze on the cheap lol

5 Likes

I also desist of the mango haze. But I remember that I have 5 seeds of the Mango from KCBrains… and lots of hazeis from MrNice.
From two months till now, I saw a raise in the auctions.

HG!

2 Likes

I managed to get the mango widow, Angel heart, and angel breath. Got some amazing deals over there though. Most of my wins have been under 20 bucks.

3 Likes

Over the months I have collected many of the cheap.
Still missing holy grail, holy smoke, ssh, mango haze, nevils haze, and some others… but now will wait for spring clearing.

HG!

2 Likes

This is a formal invitation to all of the Fantasy island family.
The event is located near Birch Run Michigan.
Some others here at OG outside of the family will get invited too, but this is not typical.
This event is not open to the general public.

You would not regret the trip.
Historic Frankenmuth is very close if you have never been there and if that sorta thing interests you.

It is at a private park.
We rent the whole park for the weekend.
If you are going to camp and are bringing a camper please state the size too.
If you are tenting it please let us know but there are plenty of good flat tent spots to be had.

If you plan to bring your pet(s), please state what kind of pet(s) you are bringing.
Small dog, big dog, ect.

Hope to see you all there, don’t miss the fun!
shag

15 Likes

Damn that sounds like a good time. I wonder how long of a drive it would be for me? Lol hmmmm :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Someone in the tony green thread was interested in driving 20 hours to make this event.
We have had folks from all over…Oklahoma, Minnesota, Missouri, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arkansas ect.

6 Likes