Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Ok Shag, I had not understood well the translation ^^
Sorry ^^

1 Like

Damn this sounds like my kinda party right here. Never been to Michigan but seems like a good reason to make the trip

4 Likes

I hope I can make it, last event I went to like that was jugs and nugs yeeeears ago up in Vermont. It was such a cool time.

2 Likes

I’m a seed collector/addict. Yes, I don’t feel ashamed of saying it. I’m from the anonymous seed addict group.

Normally I am well with about 10 seeds of each strain.
If any of you see my grow diary, you can see that I grow a mix of plants. Normally one of each strain, and if it results male… well… pollen, and after that another seed will take that place.

I am still without my own crosses seeds, but as I like the OG premise and I am very impacient to share my very own, I think that could give some mix (not mixtured :sweat_smile: )… and so I could test the seed pucks that I am making, and give back something to this community.

You saw my 3-4-3 puck. The one with circles, hex, and squares. I will use that so this will be a giveaway of three strains per pack. Going 3, 4, and 3 seeds of them for a full ten pack. Separated… mixed but not stirred :rofl:

Don’t overwrite others… this will be open one or two days (I have to arrange some things).

So, three fortunate islanders with passport :rofl: will have one the following (All strains are from Mr Nice)
(Sent from spain. If something get lost, I can not send replacements of this, sorry):

Mix1:
3 - Angel Heart
4 - Pink Floyd
3 - Critical skunk

Mix2:
3 - Pink Floyd
4 - Angel Heart
3 - Devil

Mix3:
3 - ASH
4 - Walkabout
3 - Dreamtime

Sorry for the long text :sweat_smile: .

And inscribe:

1. @A-Loc
  2. @tamimes :netherlands:
  3. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  4. @THCeed
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @Natea
  7. @CanuckistanPete
  8. @tresbundles :us: :cookie:
  9. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
    :tropical_drink:
  10. @Carty :us:
  11. @gonzo
  12. @Emeraldgreen
  13. @Kgrim🇺🇸
    Add more numbers as needed.
    EDIT: Perhaps I loose something in translation, This is a wiki, Three winners will be chosen with RNG. One pack each. Sorry for missinterpretations / translations.
14 Likes

Love overgrow so much lol

5 Likes

Very awesome of you brother :mechanical_arm:. Thank you so much :v:

4 Likes

Well, I received many from generous Overgrowers, so I feel that I have to do something. And I’m a impacient man… :rofl:

HG!

7 Likes

That is some awesome sauce @Piter, thanks for putting up such fantastic beans

4 Likes

That’s the exact drive behind my giveaway. I had talked about it when I first got on the island and after winning the light yesterday I had to pull the trigger

7 Likes

Gotta spread the love lol

6 Likes

If you decide to stay longer, I could give ya tips on site seeing ect.
We even have some lava flows here.

The oldest and largest lava flow known anywhere in the world is located on the Keweenaw Peninsula.

9 Likes

Whoa that’s so wild! Nature oriented person to the core so stuff like that I find fascinating, when is the event set for?

Would be a 12 hour drive for me which is doable for me

1 Like

Aug 11-13. Fri. - Sun

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah that’s plenty of time to get ready :raised_hands:

1 Like

This kinda got buried.
A winner will most likely be chosen tomorrow.

10 Likes

There is still time for this one too.

9 Likes

Sorry guys had a rough one tonight. Gonna do the drawing in the am :v:

6 Likes

Actually that worked quite well for me, gave me time to enter… muwahahaa
Hope you feel better after some rest A-Loc…

ECSD x Triangle Kush is starting to stack up nicely

10 Likes

Getting old is a state of mind… never truly grow up, keep the kid inside you alive

6 Likes

Is birch run a drown suburb like gross pointe, stclair shores, Rochester hills or close to grand rapaids Alena LMAO ill look it up.

1 Like