Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

They are not mine?
Maybe @Ottafish he had a giveaway with orange something…

2 Likes

I had accidentally put my address up in a group chat for a few hours lol could be from that. It’s not any crosses I’ve talked to anyone about. Hmmm lol

2 Likes

here it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @tresbundles
It does not look like orange punch. :thinking:

1 Like

the handwriting is spot on and the crosses add up! boom! I rest my case! :crazy_face: :rofl:

Edit: I never watch cop dramas, maybe I should start! my detective skills need work lol

4 Likes

@tresbundles

5 Likes

I tried searching the crosses to see if someone maybe mentions em but came up with buttkiss lol

It came in a Christmas envelope and card lol 🤷

3 Likes

I got them also, definitely @Ottafish !

10 Likes

I just received as well I’m gonna look through my dm and find out will let you know or vis versa
When am I gonna learn to read farther down lmao some people’s children. It must be to much time in the beach sun giving my self a heat stroke
@ottafish beans landed safely thank very much.

3 Likes

Haha I was drooling over that orange punch when I read about it last week way to go @A-Loc @420noob :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: and @Ottafish super generous of you

5 Likes

Install “Google Keep Notes” (free)
Create a checkbox list
Title it “incoming”
Add the person sending you seeds & strain name

When seeds show up, consult your list, check the checkbox, thank the person.

This serves two good purposes, the thanks sent to the right person is respected & appreciated. Second… You now have a list of every strain in your collection & it’s OG provenance, incase you ever need to know/ask questions. Otherwise you’ll forget it all :+1:

Just my suggestion, do whatever works for you homie! Island vibez :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

That’s a good idea. I think these are a random surprise send lol like I said I don’t recall talking to anyone about these crosses and had gotten all that I was expecting except for some that will be here later this week I think. I did accidentally put my address go on a group chat of people that won beans and a few said they were gonna send me something but I wasn’t sure if they were just kidding lol

1 Like

you definitely signed up for these @A-Loc .
it was just a very informal giveaway :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mystery solved. I thought it said orange crunch lol

Thanks again @Ottafish lol

4 Likes

It does, i think he was not sure of the father on the Orange punch crosses and that’s what the Orange Crunk is, but the Alien Bubble I presume is an extra he threw in for us :slight_smile:
edit: crunk not crunch :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Orange crunk I mean lol terrible at reading at the moment

4 Likes

You spelt my name wrong… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hey, bud, I still don’t have your address for the friday giveaway, will you DM me please? :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :palm_tree:

Yep from my dog Gunnar😁

2 Likes

Well it’s Orange Punch crossed to one of 3 males which were Sour Bubble, Bruce Banner, and Rainbiw Belts 3.0, feel free to call it whatever you want. All I know is some of the offspring still smell like oranges :tangerine:

6 Likes