Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

This giveaway is still going on.
I would link the wiki if I knew how.
That was a neat trick @tresbundles can you show me how to do that?
click the up arrow on the top, right side (near the expand symbol) of the quote it will take you to the quoted post.

7 Likes

I’m not sure how i did it, lol, just quoted your post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I was messing round and if you click the up arrow on the top, right side (near the expand symbol) of the quote it will take you to the quoted post.

1 Like

No, it’s more a farming town. Nothing St Clair Shores, Rochester Hills, Grosse Pointe. Birch Run isn’t a very big town, and surrounded by farm fields once you get outside town. Like 4 stop lights make up the town, after that it’s farm fields. IF you do go, you have to stop bye Tony’s Restaurant and get a BLT, Steak sandwich, or Italian Sausage sandwich.
BLT’s have like a # of bacon on tasty Italian bread.

3 Likes

I see everyone is staying super busy on the island. Happy I missed the beach after math😬
Awesome giveaway and new members!
Welcome @Kgrim @Adventuretime86

4 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen
Just another day in the life of the island “door guy” getting em ready to ship across the country.

Set on table, Custom Stainless Steel Bronze headed for Louis Vuitton Atlanta. Pair hanging behind in test buck headed to Baton Rouge.
When da glass breaks, or your doors squeak on the island, call Reapers Glass, and Ranger and I will be there to take care of the issues!!!
:derelict_house::derelict_house::house_with_garden::house_with_garden:

8 Likes

Bring an army to eat it too.
Anything there is enough for two at least…LOL

You sound like you know the area well.
If you are down for some fun…You should check out the party yourself.
@Kgrim consider yourself invited.

@Emeraldgreen good to see you buddy, with the first day of spring and all you have to be busy getting ready, are you just getting in? :dizzy_face:
Pay no attention to the beach, that is just a typical party day in the life of our boy @Piter :joy:

Looking into my crystal ball, I see the future island with the world’s first Custom Stainless Steel Bronze greenhouse :rofl: :rofl: :thinking:

7 Likes

Guess you don’t cover NY :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Grew up in Saginaw, fathers side of the family lives all around Birch Run, yes, know the area quite well.

2 Likes

Just started getting ready for the season. Still packing up last years. We’re hoping to get it done before we seed, but it’s unlikely. Going to start some auto flower for hoop house any day now. Time just got hectic.
Still searching for the outdoor lines! Buddy won’t let me do just one plant to test. “I want enough of it to do small product runs for all your test!”
Hope your well

4 Likes

We cover NY, and all the other 49 States. Shop is in Michigan, but don’t do hardly any work here.
Most of my Installers are in Beverly Hills building a new 4 story Chanel flagship store on Rodeo Drive.

2 Likes

Yep, the Lemon Bubble is Sour Bubble crossed to a Lemon Alien cut I got from a dispensary in early medical days. Probably ten years ago or so. The guy told me it was a very special cut. All I can tell you about that one is it was very lemon, grew well outside, and was very good. I’ve grown out several of the Lemon Bubble seeds and a friend did with a rec grow as well. He had it test out at 27%. It seems to grow similar to Sour Bubble in most plants I’ve grown.

7 Likes

What’s up with the alien bubble? Is that alien og x sour bubble?

1 Like

:arrow_double_up: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m so stoked for my bog preservation stuff. He was the only grow related person I stayed in contact with over the years when i took my break having babies and being legal as possible lol

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Lol i don’t know what’s wrong with my eyeballs tonight

1 Like

Sweet, good job @Kgrim …And they say America doesn’t make anything anymore :+1:

2 Likes

Wait till you see the polished brass doors I’ve got to start on tomorrow that are headed to Miami.
Partner started our company 24 years ago, brought me on 23 years ago. We were 2 guys with a ford storage van and a couple 5 gallon buckets of tools and 2 battery drills.
We now have a 110,000’sq ft facility, over 50 employees and now do high end retail stores.
It’s a long way from the replacement windows we were doing in Detroit during the start of its rehab 22 years ago.

7 Likes

I write everything in a book once received how many seeds and who it came from then anyone else it might have gone through. You are right though. They way the pm is set up isn’t user friendly for me. If someone pm you from a thread thats threads name is what’s on the pm once opened so I found that isn’t a great way either. I’m not big on using phone as anotebook ID rather just use the note book LMAO I’m not that old that I should be saying that damn.lol good idea thanks @gonzo

@Kgrim wow nice to see a small couple of guys business take off and really help their families but other peoples families as well. I tip my hat to you

7 Likes

Yeah it would definitely be nicer if the messages were setup in a more natural way where it showed who the message was from instead of the subject from the message

3 Likes