Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

Yay thanks for the 420 joy @shag woohoo it’s my second score of the day! Thanks island family.

6 Likes

And just like that @MoBilly signs up and wins :joy::joy:

What was your first score @420noob ?

6 Likes

Scorpion candy it might have hit yesterday not sure but saw this morning!

5 Likes

I draw from a bowl all of the time and never get any numbers. I do, on the other hand, generally get very stoned! smizzoke|nullxnull

Happy 4/20 everyone!

7 Likes

Yay! And thank you! It’s a good thing both 6 and 9 won. lol
Do you need me to PM?
Congrats @Cactus & @420noob !

5 Likes

Haha :star_struck::star_struck::+1: AWESOME! Thanks @shag !

3 Likes

Congratulations @MoBilly and @420noob

4 Likes

Congratz @Cactus @420noob & @MoBilly

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Cactus, @420noob, & @MoBilly on the wins :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @shag gg fry or the chance in that giveaway! :clap::tophat::star_struck::blush::hugs::crazy_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Congratulations @420noob, @MoBilly and @Cactus !.. and many thanks to the first islander, @shag for the giveaway.

Happy 4.21…!!

4 Likes

Moments ago the wife and I were watching this video and as it began our daughter video called us on WhatsApps and the exact scene was behind her! What are the chances?!?

Our daughter has been in São Paulo, Brazil for the past 6 months and thankfully will be returning to the US in 2 days. She is spending her last weekend in RIo. BTW it is 83 and sunny there currently ;-)~

Made me think of Shaggy’s Fantasy Island LoL

7 Likes

Might be a good day to play the lotto… :thinking:

I bet it will be nice to have her back in the US.
I am ready for 83 and sunny myself… :wink:

4 Likes

So @Cactus wanted to donate his prize back to the family since he forgot he had these already.

I had my wife pick a number from the numbers that were left after the 1rst drawing was made.
She picked #11 … that means @Cormoran is the last winner.
@Cormoran if you send me your info I will get these right out to you.

Thanks for playing everyone!

9 Likes

Excellent, always nice to win something for 4/20 weekend… wasn’t expecting anything other than back pain from taking care of the plants today, so this is welcome news. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Congrats Cormoran . :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Cormoran on the win :trophy:, nice OG move @Cactus on spreading the love :heart:! :clap::clap::clap: :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Damn, how did I miss it?

4 Likes

Probably too busy givin’ away seeds to see it, it was a quicky. :yum:

If 6 turned out to be 9, I don’t mind.

This was very creative and i got a good chuckle …thanks!

8 Likes

Blinded by the beans.

6 Likes

Spring has Sprung here my friends!

“Spring is nature’s way of saying: “Let’s party”.” Robin Williams

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6EhDXiOPn2/

5 Likes