Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

Today is your wife’s birthday :birthday::partying_face:?

2 Likes

Happy birthday to Bob Ross the serial killer’s wife.
@420noob maybe you will even get to see her Birthday suit. :wink:

4 Likes

Yep a Taurus Cinco de mayo baby.

Maybe best bday day except 420 I think.:thinking:

2 Likes

My Birthday :partying_face::birthday: is today too :joy::joy::joy:, no wonder why we get along so well! You are lucky :four_leaf_clover: to have a GR8 person like us Taurus :taurus: :ox: all are. I am sure if you piss her off you 🫵 know that you will get the horns! :grimacing: My wife tends to know just how far to push me, other than that we are GR8! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :crazy_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Well happy fricken bday my man!

2 Likes

Thanks :relaxed: bro :sunglasses:! Tell your wife Happy Birthday :birthday::gift::tada: & Cinco de mayo to her as well! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to you my friend. :partying_face:
Are you secretly @420noob 's wife? :thinking:

While I believe in freedom of speech we probably should leave that subject alone.
Folks just can’t talk about that one without getting bent out of shape.

I am not opposed to peer-reviewed science and those kinda facts but how we feel about that little prick may start some fires.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhNo555 :birthday::balloon::gift:

3 Likes

I checked my Social Security and nope just one worthless pot smoking hippy :rofl:. Guys the solution is coming and it is called a machine. They work only for Power (electric type) and will work everyday all hours of the day and not complain. No more pesky Indians coming up from Central America, no need to train people in school no need to worry about birth control or anything it will be a Utopia that will soon get destroyed or taken down because we love our destruction and misery just as much as we love our happiness and accomplishment. We need it all unless we can breed that kinda mentality out of us? It would be light bland hybrid weed that just doesn’t quite get us there.

2 Likes

@Igor, thank you, I TRULY appreciate it. I’m on the mend, and getting better. It actually took a couple weeks for it to get the better of me. I felt fine during the hospital stay, and a couple weeks after, then it was like I hit a brick wall, totally exhausted after trudging thru the work day.
I’ve only got a little bit of “lasting” effects, and it’s in my forefinger and thumb, it just has some “buzzing” feeling, I can still feel everything just fine, even fine details in things, just have this buzzing sensation up front. 12 more hours and I can ditch the heart monitor, then go back in a couple weeks to see my Neurosurgeon to discuss the latest round of test results.
I’m getting back to my old self, just taking it easy before I get slammed at work again.

7 Likes

They are here.
They could completly take over the auto industry but who knows why they don’t ?
Robots are the future.

2 Likes

They had the technology to automate nearly everything over a decade ago probably closer to two. The reason they don’t automate everything is what do you do with a massive population of idle people?

2 Likes

That was stated to be too hot a subject on here.
:wink:

5 Likes

What did I miss

3 Likes

Don’t delete. Not everyone is as slow as me :joy::joy::joy:. Chit goes over my head all the time!

3 Likes

But I wouldn’t want to offend folks either. I get stoned and make stupid jokes at times. lol

4 Likes

I crack myself up all the time😂.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Now how much do we pay them and do they really need a car?

1 Like

Whose birthday did I almost miss?
I didn’t bring cake but I brought caked flowers. Does that still count?

15 Likes