Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

Mango Hashplant F2 OP wiki drawing this morning!

1 Like

We arenā€™t making them. That would be about a 7.5mil investment. We own the rights to the dies, profiles, and final assembled extrusions.
Even if the GC doesnā€™t give us the storefront contract, they HAVE to buy product from us, which doesnā€™t bother me. Trying to get away from supply/install to just supply, a lot less headache, and saves us money.

6 Likes

This caught my eye!
https://www.greenstate.com/arts/reefer-madness-revival-review/?sid=65d107b06593787d2009fda2&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=headlines&utm_campaign=gs_fieldguide

if you dont like clicking links look up Refeer Maddness the Musical

Apparently pointing out people being thieves and lying to obtain seeds and not following through is a incendiary post not just warning others to watch out for These practices.

3 Likes

Hard to believe that is nearly 20 years old :-o

3 Likes

I had no idea they remade it, Iā€™m going to watch that.

2 Likes

reefer madness :joy:

4 Likes

Permaā€™d? That really sucks, shag was one of my favorite posters here on og. Heā€™s dropped some of the heaviest knowledge Iā€™ve read on the forums and he always had a good attitude

tenor (2)

15 Likes

Yeah @Piter. Thatā€™s about it.

4 Likes

It says hes been ā€œsuspendedā€, hopefully not for long guys.

4 Likes

Hopefully :frowning: free shag

5 Likes

I just sent him an email. Yeah. This totally blows! Shaggy will be missed on here if itā€™s permanent.

7 Likes

I canā€™t believe we have lost such a knowledgeable member.
I will miss him.

6 Likes

Shag is well aware of why he received a ban.

Numerous incendiary posts (deleted), regular violations of the TOS, and has received regular warnings. Despite this, he was persistent in the promotion of division across a variety of threads along with the instigation of drama.

Plenty of opportunities were provided ā€¦ he ignored them. His choice.

13 Likes