Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

Speaking of releasing a bunch of lady bugs here is one giving my Oaxacan a spa day lol.

3 Likes

Right on @shag! Nice place you have here. Iā€™ve always wanted to visit Fantasy Islandā€¦now I may never go home.

Tattoo and I are going to smoke a joint. You want to get in on it? Better hurry, he can hardly wait.
herve-villechaize

2 Likes

I heard people like seeds?

7 Likes

Is it for everyone, or do you have to be Ricardo Montalban?

2 Likes

Everyone I donā€™t know what that is.
You silly goose.

1 Like

Smoking a bowl for ya @Kind024

1 Like

Good evening Islanders,
Been kinda quiet at Reapers Glass Shop, but production is underway for the new Vintage E stores, 1st one going up in Fairfax, and itā€™s a big corner store. Been machining for the last few days.

And in between cycle times, setting up our new profile wrapper across from my profile center.

Yes, those pieces are as long as you think they are, some are full extrusions at 24ft, and heavy as fuck!!! Takes 3 people minimum to load and unload the profile machining center.

10 Likes

Very nice

Glad you get the help you need to safely move them.

Rather move things safely. Canoe place by me would let ladies move the canoes in pairs but wanted men to carry them solo. Always seemed like an unsafe expectation to me.

Beautiful pictures as always. Glad you post about your shop, itā€™s always fun to read.

3 Likes

Thanks @leetdood,
We are just starting to wind up, going into Q3-Q4 this year, we are going to be slammed. Just walked over to the welding dept today, and weā€™re doing another Giant store with an all glass revolving door. Also have a crew in Cupertino at HQ doing all the glass for the new Theater. 8ft sections of that base are well over 1,100#ā€™s and require our mini crane to get them off the truck and into the construction site.

3 Likes

Mango Hashplant OP and cross giveaway! 3 packs to 1 winner.

4 Likes

New dedicated giveaway thread!

1 Like

Glad youā€™re getting lots of work @Kgrim hope you get enough relaxation time too :grin:

You guys making aluminum extrusions?

I got to play some with these.
They are made in Japan and Taiwan for the semiconductor industry.

6 Likes

What happened to our host Mr. Roarke?
Mr Roarke

5 Likes

Good question. Where is @shag

Oh damn heā€™s suspended?

1 Like

Looks that way. Since May 23rd. How long is a suspension here?

1 Like

I shall, against my better judgment, appeal to the overlords for an answer and hope I donā€™t get struck by a thunderbolt

How long? @zephyr @Northern_Loki

8 Likes

Free Shaggy!

10 Likes

Well, seems to be some people with the egg skin here, perhaps some day this forum will have to be called OverSheeps. Donā€™t think or speech nothing that is not on the line, donā€™t say nothing that dislikes the moderators or some fine skin members opinion.

I have seen this happend to some good members, but hey, donā€™t talk against them, it is the government of fear

Probably I will get a ban soon also. Free Shag, we miss you.

As talked many times here, it is hard to moderate and keep the peace, but for my personal thoughts many times some moderators go too far.

EDIT: I just have see that I canā€™t message him. Some other people banned were allowed to receive DMs, but to a suspended account I canā€™t.

5 Likes

I spoke with Shag last night and he believes he has been permanently banned here for a comment in the Breederā€™s Lab back on May 23rd.
BanHammer

5 Likes