Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Two seasons in Michigan winter then construction hehe

3 Likes

@Cactus
I see you know Michigan…LOL
Our state flower is the…

11 Likes

We’re working on record low snow for CT this winter. Seasons have been getting real weird up here. It’s almost like spring and fall are disappearing.

3 Likes

We were saying the same thing until about 2 weeks ago…been getting hammered quite a bit since then. Friday night we had a bastard of a blizzard…then yesterday it was sunny and warm.

4 Likes

Friday we got snow too 4-5 inches but we had lightning and thunder…WTF? :hushed:
The next day it was like a big slurpee… :joy:

Last snow storm we had blue lightning with no thunder.
Like a transformer blowing up blue, it was very strange, I ran to the window and then outside but it was gone before I got outside.

People talk about HARP weather control…one has to wonder what is up these dayz.

4 Likes

Hey there @Adventuretime86
I appreciate your enthusiasm.
But…

I would say so, that was your first post… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I have made exceptions, but not many and I am sorry, I can not at this time.
Please check back when you are not quite so green if you could, I am not saying no, but I must say not right now.

Also on the island we do our best to follow all of the OG rules.
This one especially.

You need to be at least a Member (trust level 2) or Supporter to participate in Trading Post category. More info about trust levels .

Thank you for your interest, I hope this is not found to be offensive, I mean no disrespect and please understand that Fantasy island security is a priority for me…and Lucy!

Peace
Shag

13 Likes

Hello island dwellers! Growing and breeding are my passions. Here’s a little project I’m working on. 3 yards of soil in the beds, all organic, and I’m running indicas due to a short ceiling height.

11 Likes

Nah, we found it. Still good :+1:lol

let us know wheres good to drop anchor haha

5 Likes

I completely understand, and no offense taken what so ever. Working my way up and earning trust is part of the process I’m happy to embrace. No rush here brother all in due time, Mush love.

3 Likes

It’s all over the place man. Today it was almost t shirt weather and they were calling for 6 or more inches of snow tomorrow night. I’m a firm believing they’ve been manipulating our weather. There was a guy in Facebook who used to be a mainstream meteorologist that ended up making a whole thing with tracking haarp frequencies and storms. I remember there was one doozy hurricane coming up the east coast. All the mainstream people were saying it was gonna hit the Carolina’s but he had stupid high frequencies over New York City. And sure as shit that’s exactly where it hit. Caused massive damage. He disappeared shortly after that lol

2 Likes

Cool! :star_struck:
Did I mention drinks are free and you are allowed in the all you can smoke Dab bar sponsored by @ReikoX
He could probably use a hand with the extraction process if you get bored. :rofl:
Forgot the pic of the swim up bar… :woozy_face:

10 Likes

Ohhh heck yeah put me in coach, been mostly a flower smoker for the better part of 20 years, recently got some nice screens and I’m hooked after sifting some material i grew out gorgeous super tasty rosins an really impressive returns. I’m ready to take the plunge into ice water extraction.

Cross is pbb mendo leaner x banana berry freak f4 the male was imo was one of the most stunning plants I’ve every laid eyes on.

5 Likes

I love this little hang out, but every time someone says hut, I’m looking for a football. Even tackled some little old lady, who was, just going after her hat the wind blew off…
It was bad folks, I Ronnie Lott’d her.
The over celebration was the worst part… Carty 1, L. Old Ladies 0…

LoL… This Turkish weed got me all goofy
Cartman

9 Likes

You puffin on that Turkish hashplant @Carty? I’m keeping my fingers crossed no one outbids me on a couple packs of the ancestral skunk cross.

4 Likes

I should get you for what you did to me me in the reverse auction @A-Loc :joy: luckily I’m trying to figure out this POS truck I got now

3 Likes

8 Likes

Can you believe I actually went the whole weekend and didn’t get anything with the whole store on RA….guess it couldn’t hurt to see if it still is…

@CanuckistanPete :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

He should be sitting on a moose.

3 Likes

Islanders, I am adrift in this strange place. I’ve been observing quietly, but I can’t figure out exactly what’s going on here. I read through a bunch of posts from the beginning, but I can’t really make sense of it all. Someone throw me a PFD please.
ezgif-3-7fb5e05eee

10 Likes

Damn, those are funny looking rats. lol

2 Likes