Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Morning you Motherless Goat :astonished:
You remind me of a good friend of mine…LOL
He spells his name just a bit differently. :thinking:
Are you still loving the Super Boof?

3 Likes

@shag Hey brother, looks like I have a spot for that new avatar you made for me so long ago that I don’t know where tha fuck it is lol.
Maybe you still have it somewhere?
Yup, we just took down a table of superboof but that’s not something you need to concern yourself with lol. You need to keep your eyes peeled for my reunion cup entries. I’m bringing the heat this year

3 Likes

It’s been hash running the last 2 nights. Had 2 big bags of 2021 crop to run 1st.

Got home from the shop, and started hitting the bags of fresh frozen from 2022’s run.

Big difference from 18 month old dried buds to 5 month fresh frozen. But, it all smells killer and will smoke great!!!

6 Likes

I cake wait for a pile of trim flavor :pray:

3 Likes

I would say so.
I do like the look of the frozen batch.

Yes, I still have it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ooooooh, you are planing on winning are ya… :joy:

I have seen your work, you have a good chance.
Keep that Fly guy outta your grow and your chances will double… :rofl: :joy:

Much love to the Motherless Goat Farmers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Check out his cool giveaway from one of our Fantasy island family members.

4 Likes

We are just starting to get rolling. Got a 15 cubic ft freezer full to run thru. Teaching the step kids. Last year was seed to harvest, now it’s hash making. Feel kinda privileged to be teaching them, they are really good kids, couldn’t ask for better step kids honestly. This was only 1/3 of what we got out of 1 1/2 - 1 gallon bags of Copas Ban Ham. I have a few more that going to yield way more. Hammer Mitten from Freak Genetics is going to be a big yielder, didn’t much care for it when it was growing real straggly, more on the sativa side but, it was so stacked with trichomes
Couldn’t let it go to waste, LOL

5 Likes

@shag I have a room at home where Possum Ridge Genetics is being reborn.

3 Likes

Back home or where you are now?
I wonder what you have in store for us?

One of my favorites of yours is the Sour DMT Dream.
I lost the cut I had and man am I sorry.
I have a 2 year old sack I stashed away and boy does it have a strong and distinct Sour smell to it, I really love it…hint …hint

I have never sucessfully grown the Darlins net yet, I killed the few seeds I had.
But sent a pack to a buddy and he love the stuff.

But the WV hillbillies messed up the name.
They call it the dot net aka .net
They thought it was called darlins.net :joy:

7 Likes

That’s a friggin’ great avatar!

5 Likes

@shag PRG has a new home in Oklahoma. Some day we’ll go back to the Ozarks but for now we is Okies lol.
I’ll dig into the vault and see what I can find for ya. I know I have some Darlins Net, @buck90 just sent me what he had left. I’ll tell darlin to hold ya some out.

4 Likes

Well… I’m impacient when receiving but Now I know that I’m more impacient when sending waiting for they arrival.
The day I sent the cards, I also sent a ‘control’ card to my couple, she lives in the next city, 20km of distance. Today arrived the control card. :sweat_smile:
Well I walked this road in much less time …
So, don’t be impacient fellows… At least it arrived!!

:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s going to be a bit of reading to catch up but I’m up for it.
:wink:
Tuned in and eager for the rest of the show!

7 Likes

Nice, @MoBilly It is an honor to have you come ashore. :rofl:
Same with you @SmokinJoeMGF good to have you both as part of the family!

Please welcome these 2 wonderful humans to the Island family.
Welcome @SmokinJoeMGF and @MoBilly

6 Likes

Welcome to the island @MoBilly and @SmokinJoeMGF. Glad to you have guys on the island crew!!! Pull up a beach chair, your favorite smoke and enjoy the good vibes here on the Island!!!

1 Like

Thanks guys!
I don’t have a flowery shirt… would this work?
It’s kinda about flowers. lol
:v:t4:

5 Likes

@MoBilly
We have an island theme song

We have a mascot.

And now we have a family crest.
Thank you for your contribution. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Glad to add to the thread! LOL
I didn’t hear any banjos in that video. :thinking:
Now, you know, MoBilly stands for Missouri Hillbilly right? :laughing:
I can hang with you metal heads if you don’t mind hanging out with a deep woods, bluegrass picking hillbilly.
BTW: Love the mascot!

5 Likes

At first I was in the dark about this confused that with WV.
But I caught on after a bit of reading… :upside_down_face:
I spent most of my life in the big city.
Many years back I bought a chunk of woods.
I was doing some clearing and gardening while listening to music like Metalica.
It did not feel right, so I moved on to some bluegrass for a better feel.
I started out with the soggy bottom boys and then graduated to some
Lester Flatt
and

8 Likes

Hell yeah! welcome to the island, @MoBilly ! :palm_tree: :palm_tree: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink:

Dig out a spot for your hut and settle in, mister! Usually I’m out on the bay throwin’ nets out and running out of drink mixers! :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink:
There’s a lot of crossover between metal and bluegrass. especially technical, structured bluegrass. It’s math magic and I love it. (The Captain prefers Reggae) :crazy_face:

3a5abbb842e94c1ec73a0e5bf79bfbd8
Tony Rice and his pals are definitely on the playlist at the brand new
:palm_tree::coconut: :coconut: :coconut: Coconut Radio! :coconut: :coconut: :coconut: :palm_tree:

7 Likes