Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Insert island emoji :desert_island:. It’s island themed Bruv :grin:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

One day on an Island and Ive opted to become the very kind of identities I hate. Chemical alliance/DuPont and now what will by human nature eventual evolve into an arms race lol So no using my black powder for canons , or muskets just sparklers, ok guys Lol lets keep it peaceful. lol
and easy on the “Brown Brown” lol

3 Likes

I’m starting to feel like this thread may have lost a bit of focus.

1 Like

The focus of this thread seems to be good fun…and lack of focus. :grin:

4 Likes

Spent all day yesterday pressing out the freeze dried hash. The dab bar is stocked with some fresh press, the cold cured will be ready next weekend. I got blazed doing dabs right off the press. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Well we should place our focus on two things here.
staying alive.

What he said…LOL

And growing the best weed in the world.
To help us better with that, check out the Parking Garage.

This is not for those who are looking for a hit and run.
This is for family members only.

Please remember to be the kind of family member, you would like to have.
You know the kind that is always there to help out.
Never takes more than they need.
Gives back way more than they ever take.
And always happy to do so.

I truly feel, that if we can fill the island with family like this…We will be living in a self-made paradise.

Together we can do this, but it takes everyone.
So let us join together and get it done. :wink:

On that note check out the fire that is and will be offered to our wonderful family members.

4 Likes

Remember “Lucy” is watching over everything on the island.
And she don’t miss a trick!

5 Likes

So I was thinkin’ about the parking garage…
It seems we should have a canadian garage and and american garage if possible.

I feel we could use some canadian ambassadors.

I know 3 canadians I would trust.
They are @DougDawson , @TopShelfTrees1 , @SHSC-1
Still getting to know doug but I am pretty sure he is a stand up guy.
The other 2 have been personally invited to my place for a BBQ this year.

So my thoughts here are…
We will figure a way to get stuff to you folks over yonder.
But when we do, we should not mess around.
I mean send as much as we are able.

I know some folks are better than others with things like this.
I also feel the shipping details should be kept to PM, and/or on a need-to-know basis.

I am not making assumptions, I am asking for help.
If any of you are not able to help, no sweat.
I know all 3 of you are the type, to do what you can, if you can.
So a simple no, is very acceptable.

But we need to be able to supply the Canadian side of the island with all of the goodies the American side has.

I would love to hear the thoughts of any family member that has something to add or protest about.

The bonfire is still going if we need to have a family talk… :+1:
If so grab a fatty and I will meet ya there…LOL

7 Likes

Note:
To all family members…

If you have any stock you wish to add to the garage please submit what you have here.

We are really only looking for very special plants.

They all should be at least one or more of these:

1. Super tasty
  2. Super stoney
  3. Super smelly

But exceptions will be made for:

1. Unique taste
  2. Unique smell
  3. Unique high (sativa type)

But please submit what you have to offer and the family can decide if they would like to grow it or not.

Thank you all for coming today and enjoy the sun! :yum:

This page has been made a wiki.
If you feel you wish to add something that you feel is important and should be on this page, please feel free to edit this page at your discretion.

4 Likes

Wondering if anyone is running any TGA vortex? I ran some out a few years ago and came across a absolutely killer pheno. Sad to say I lost the cut and have been looking for it since. There was alot of variation in the line, but there were at least 2 phenos that were truly stellar. :trophy:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Now that is the beauty of the garage, when this sorta thing happens there should be a copy in the garage.

Just bring your ticket down to the parking garage and you could retrieve another exact copy, an exact clone!..LOL

Almost like…Clone insurance… :joy:

7 Likes

This is weird but really fun. Cool thread! :sunglasses:puff puff pass

1 Like

Definitely down brother. You know me. Always down to help and a pipeline seems AWESOME!

4 Likes

I will very soon have an abundance of cuts to add, have a couple atm but many more in appx. 2 weeks I will post up all I have then . (Trust me they are super solid options.

4 Likes

Hey folks, as much as I would like to help I am shutting down for the summer when my current runs are over. With almost 4 weeks of holidays through the summer it’s too difficult to keep things going when gone 9 or more days at a time repeatedly.

8 Likes

I added you to the family list.
Welcome, brother!

3 Likes

Ok, thanks , not an issue.
Do you have anyone in mind that is in Canada, that you trust and could fit the bill?

Also, maybe you could get with @TopShelfTrees1 and maybe assist him in his Canadian activities.
You know, nothing is expected, but do what you can if you can.

Any other Canadian members that wish to help out the family?

2 Likes

Hmm i’m interested in seeing what this island is all about. I am in Canada and could possibly help the family out but i’m not sure what that entails or if i could fill those big shoes

3 Likes

Ok, sounds good.
Thank you very much!

I am not sure how things will shake out just yet, but our boys on the Canadian side of the island surely could use some help.
I feel it may be best to let Canada handle Canada, kinda like a State is supposed to be run here in the US.

I think @TopShelfTrees1 may take the lead over there, we should see what direction and at what pace he would like to run.

If I forget @vincentadultman please remind me that you wish to help out our canadian brothers.
We can chat about this more in the near future.
Need to get a few more ducks in a row before we start to running here.

Thank you again for your consideration on this matter.

Peace
Shag

2 Likes

It is the holiday weekend, when everyone gets settled back into their huts…
We need to discuss shipping and all that comes with it.
I added a page to the Garage but we should sit round the fire and discuss this important issue as a family.

So roll your fatty and meet me at the fire pit tomorrow. :wink:

5 Likes