Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Hey folks, as much as I would like to help I am shutting down for the summer when my current runs are over. With almost 4 weeks of holidays through the summer it’s too difficult to keep things going when gone 9 or more days at a time repeatedly.

8 Likes

I added you to the family list.
Welcome, brother!

3 Likes

Ok, thanks , not an issue.
Do you have anyone in mind that is in Canada, that you trust and could fit the bill?

Also, maybe you could get with @TopShelfTrees1 and maybe assist him in his Canadian activities.
You know, nothing is expected, but do what you can if you can.

Any other Canadian members that wish to help out the family?

2 Likes

Hmm i’m interested in seeing what this island is all about. I am in Canada and could possibly help the family out but i’m not sure what that entails or if i could fill those big shoes

3 Likes

Ok, sounds good.
Thank you very much!

I am not sure how things will shake out just yet, but our boys on the Canadian side of the island surely could use some help.
I feel it may be best to let Canada handle Canada, kinda like a State is supposed to be run here in the US.

I think @TopShelfTrees1 may take the lead over there, we should see what direction and at what pace he would like to run.

If I forget @vincentadultman please remind me that you wish to help out our canadian brothers.
We can chat about this more in the near future.
Need to get a few more ducks in a row before we start to running here.

Thank you again for your consideration on this matter.

Peace
Shag

2 Likes

It is the holiday weekend, when everyone gets settled back into their huts…
We need to discuss shipping and all that comes with it.
I added a page to the Garage but we should sit round the fire and discuss this important issue as a family.

So roll your fatty and meet me at the fire pit tomorrow. :wink:

5 Likes

Is it possible that ancient Egyptians migrated to this island long ago imparting their wisdom?

You could sure fit alot of clones in that.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Hy Hi, I added my name the list, Most likely messed something up. Please do not throw coconuts at me=)’

1 Like

I think I messed that list up from the start, you probably did it right, that why it got messed up. :laughing:
I fixed things, you are good!
No coconuts, but we may throws some buds your way, we grow a lot here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to the family!
Hope your holiday has been fun and safe.

Peace
Shag

3 Likes

Mean while I will be waiting…LOL
A little bit about me and what I do in real life. :wink:
Not actually me, but at my place, you see I kinda do the island thing in real life, just on a small scale.

In real life it is very very hard to find true family members.
But we have found quite a few over the years.
Much like here we are spread out all over the country, canada too.
So if you are interested in a real world family to go along with the fantasy island family…send me a PM and we can talk about that, but in private please.

We try to have an annual friendly cannabis cup competition too.
Some of my brothers from another mother know all about this.

For the last couple of years we had a free weed table.
I looked for pics but I could not find em.
But it was just as it sounds, 20-30 of us brought out a little stash so everyone could look over the table and smoke what ever they wanted at anytime.

No doggie bags please…LOL

I forgot to say, we had free elite clones and packs on packs of free seeds too.
Something you really don’t see everyday.
Some folks donated an LED light, a cool vaporizer and more for a giveaway too.
It truly was/is as close to island living as I have ever come.

So you can see this whole idea is a real passion of mine.
I don’t know if the dream will ever come true, but I get closer and closer everyday.

I hope to meet some more real life family members from the island in the future.
I am in Michigan, if some of the family memebers are in Michigan and want to get together for a real fire pit smoke session, hit me up in the PM and we will get er done.

Peace
Shag

19 Likes

Thanks for the invite @shag thought I’d stop by say hi! Anyhoo cool tread ya got going here… I’ll do some reading get a feel for the community try to contribute where I can learn some ins and outs…Peace… .

5 Likes

@shag is a great person and a good friend of mine. Everything he says I 100% vouch for. His parties are something to behold and I must say he’s also personal friends with some legends in the game. I will gladly make this work in any way I possibly can. I also have a couple of people in mind as well who I’m sure will help. This is such an awesome idea and I love how it involves community and will surely breed friendships and comoradery. I’m wholeheartedly in on this. And would gladly have your back on anything Shag. Much love and respect

8 Likes

I feel the exact same about you my Canadian Brother.
Good days ahead my friends.

6 Likes

So reading through the site , like ya do…LOL
I ran across what seems like a pretty smart guy here.
He goes by @Mr.Sparkle

Anyway checked him out a bit, like ya do…LOL
Anyway
I saw he used a certain type of donation site.
I am not sure how all that works really, but we do need some kind of way to send donations to the shippers from other family members.

Does the family feel this is a good choice?
Also
@Mr.Sparkle
If you care to comment kind sir, it would be greatly appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And hey, we have a nice spot over on the breezy side of the island with your name all over it, should you choose to accept it.

Peace
Shag

6 Likes

So i’ll give a run down of how that works and why i have one.

Ko-fi is just a straight donation type site, you can link it to your paypal and people can make donations, or you can provide certain say member or donation benefits and a few other things but i haven’t gotten into any of that.

The reason why i set that up is i have given out thousands of seeds all at my own expense just for my love of sharing and helping those maybe in need or just to allow someone to try something different now sometimes people are very adamant on wanting to give something back say apart from seeds so i setup a Ko-fi link/page to allow that so if someone wanted to treat me to a “coffee” as a thank you they have the ability to do so.

It has helped with some shipping expenses and some coffees as well by some generous members but I don’t advertise it apart from that singular link and or even talk about it in my own threads as i will be giving out seeds or my own experiences regardless.

17 Likes

Nice write up!
Thank you for that.

I really did not mean to draw attention to you or what you have going on.
You seem like a bright man with a good idea, so I thought I would steal it from ya. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I feel much the same as you, I would like to do it all for free.
But alas I am a broke ass bitch and folks just would not get their goods…LOL

My only hope is to fund the shipping cost so we can continue to get the work out to the good people of the island.

@Mr.Sparkle
If you change your mind about hangin on the island with the rest of us crazies, please stop back in a smoke a fatty and chat about the concept.
From the looks of things you seem a pretty busy soul, but if you have the time we would love to have you as part of the family.

Give it a thought anyhow.
Peace
shag

4 Likes

and here I though you guys just really liked free coffee! :wink: :coffee:

2 Likes

I do enjoy coffee and @shag you didn’t draw attention I’m happy to share, and I do hang around just takes me awhile to get through threads especially active ones :wink:

4 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle
Alrighty then…Adding you to the list of island residents.
Don’t worry, it is not like hotel California you can leave anytime you wish… :grin:

5 Likes

Lol I’ll be like the professor if anyone, making anything from coconuts.

Oh and :canada: if wondering.

6 Likes