Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

What’s your ig handle? @shag , lost my account of like 6 years recently and trying to get back in touch with my ig family would definitely follow along on there

2 Likes

@shag got me a nice bunch of beans in my mailbox today. Many thanks, sir.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report.
Happy growing to you brother mike! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just gave him 50 likes…LOL
Probably thinks I am a stalker… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Congrats @Cranio on being the biggest loser!:facepunch:I imagine just that lot alone would keep you busy for several years to come. Save room for Island Crippy, so fitting we have an Island cultivar now :desert_island::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hey @cranio send me your addy! Congrats on being the biggest loser!

Here’s what’s going on in my neck of the woods or sand whatever!
@shag your seeds have landed! Thank you sir

2 Likes

Omg haha I love it man your to cool fr, I know he’ll appreciate the gesture.

1 Like

Thanks @shag !
That was hella fast!

6 Likes

i got the same package today

thank you again @shag i forgot what the sg x blr is can you remind me brotha

3 Likes

What about Island Sweet Skunk. Pretty dam good smoke.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report gents! :sunglasses:

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve.

Bubblegum x Motorbreath 15

Some guy on the island named mike grows it, he says it is the shit and his favorite.
Wait uh, your mike, never mind. :wink:

Seriously, not sure I ever heard of it before your first post here.

6 Likes

thank you !

1 Like

You hadn’t heard of Island Sweet Skunk?

1 Like

Nope, I kinda kept to myself until things were legal.
Only in the last few years have I started networking with folks I did not know.

Before that…if you were not family I did not know you.
I did hang at the original OG, lurking reading all the cool shit written by BOG ect.
I have been visible on all the cannabis boards since around 2012-2013
Not until I found a cool place like this called Z-Labs did I even trade seeds or cuts ect.
So I guess I am a bit sheltered. :pensive:

Sooo uh, hey @yardgrazer care to join in on the island fun?
It is Ok to sleep on the beach, but you really ought to build yourself a proper hut.

10 Likes

Fair enough! I only knew of it as something that was big in BC 20+ years ago, I kinda doubt I’ve ever had it but who knows? Back then I only seldomly got things with names anyway, so there’s really no telling.

Sure, I could build myself a little beach shack, listen to the sound of the waves…

6 Likes

Epic win/lose @Cranio good on ya mate, glad to hear you’re feeling better, send me your details and I’ll have those beans in the post brother.

5 Likes

Hey @Cranio

Got any beans for sale?

Gonna become a distributor

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

@Jango thanks brother!:relaxed: I’m pretty speechless hey it’s blown me away & been a massive boost of positive energy for the system; just what I needed so yeah I can’t thank all you guys enough!
@Jetdro haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it’s a bit like that hey I’m really overwhelmed with the surprise it’s pretty epic, I’m now going to be like a kid waiting for Xmas haha it’s a huge unexpected bowl of awesome, it’s what makes OG the best place on the internet, this feeling is priceless and it’s a credit to everyone in the community :blush: overgrow the world!!!

9 Likes

First of all congrats @Cranio & yup this place is pretty special. I like that everyone tries to uplift each other & commit random acts of kindness. Especially among the island crew :+1: It was a rough year but this forum gave me something else to focus on… priceless!

6 Likes

just gonna have a nap in the sun. one of you morning folk just lather me in some sun screen when you wake up.

sorry if i ruined your breakfast :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes