Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

i got the same package today

thank you again @shag i forgot what the sg x blr is can you remind me brotha

3 Likes

What about Island Sweet Skunk. Pretty dam good smoke.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report gents! :sunglasses:

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve.

Bubblegum x Motorbreath 15

Some guy on the island named mike grows it, he says it is the shit and his favorite.
Wait uh, your mike, never mind. :wink:

Seriously, not sure I ever heard of it before your first post here.

6 Likes

thank you !

1 Like

You hadn’t heard of Island Sweet Skunk?

1 Like

Nope, I kinda kept to myself until things were legal.
Only in the last few years have I started networking with folks I did not know.

Before that…if you were not family I did not know you.
I did hang at the original OG, lurking reading all the cool shit written by BOG ect.
I have been visible on all the cannabis boards since around 2012-2013
Not until I found a cool place like this called Z-Labs did I even trade seeds or cuts ect.
So I guess I am a bit sheltered. :pensive:

Sooo uh, hey @yardgrazer care to join in on the island fun?
It is Ok to sleep on the beach, but you really ought to build yourself a proper hut.

10 Likes

Fair enough! I only knew of it as something that was big in BC 20+ years ago, I kinda doubt I’ve ever had it but who knows? Back then I only seldomly got things with names anyway, so there’s really no telling.

Sure, I could build myself a little beach shack, listen to the sound of the waves…

6 Likes

Epic win/lose @Cranio good on ya mate, glad to hear you’re feeling better, send me your details and I’ll have those beans in the post brother.

5 Likes

Hey @Cranio

Got any beans for sale?

Gonna become a distributor

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

@Jango thanks brother!:relaxed: I’m pretty speechless hey it’s blown me away & been a massive boost of positive energy for the system; just what I needed so yeah I can’t thank all you guys enough!
@Jetdro haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it’s a bit like that hey I’m really overwhelmed with the surprise it’s pretty epic, I’m now going to be like a kid waiting for Xmas haha it’s a huge unexpected bowl of awesome, it’s what makes OG the best place on the internet, this feeling is priceless and it’s a credit to everyone in the community :blush: overgrow the world!!!

9 Likes

First of all congrats @Cranio & yup this place is pretty special. I like that everyone tries to uplift each other & commit random acts of kindness. Especially among the island crew :+1: It was a rough year but this forum gave me something else to focus on… priceless!

6 Likes

just gonna have a nap in the sun. one of you morning folk just lather me in some sun screen when you wake up.

sorry if i ruined your breakfast :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

I added you to the family list.
Welcome to the family @yardgrazer
Don’t forget to check out the all you can smoke Dab bar sponsored by @ReikoX he just did some upgrades, it is very upscale for a deserted island.
We had the leather sent over from the yardgrazing side of the island… :rofl:

13 Likes

We gotta bury that @204medismoke post it’s burned my eyes for the second time now!

10 Likes

Damn it! Oh how my curiosity got the best of me when my memory also did the same…
Now you’re not the only one, lol.

2 Likes

dont lie you keep scrolling up to look and see if i need more lotion LOL

5 Likes

Put the lotion in the basket!

3 Likes

I almost made the mistake and scrolled back up to see :face_vomiting:. Fortunately a small voice said NO and I listened!

4 Likes

At least someone here this evening has a brain! :rofl:

2 Likes

oh come on you guys know you cant resist the gut !

2 Likes