Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

@SmackyMcSmackers
While I have you here…

I am going out on a limb and predicting the lions will have 10+ wins.
Goff will be a top 10 QB.
Swift will be one of the best backs in the league, top 7 anyway.

I am anxious to see what shortman complex does for our new linebacker too.
Too early to say about the receivers, so no prediction there.

One can hope right…LOL

3 Likes

Island Security checking in , on the job and keepin an eye on things :desert_island:

we were just discussing missing persons and she asked me where the fugg is @TopShelfTrees1 … hope he’s doin okay?

11 Likes

Haven’t heard nor seen him in awhile! @TopShelfTrees1
Hope all is well my friend! :v:

2 Likes

Amon-Ra St Brown is gonna continue to grow and shine in his second year. And as soon as Jamo gets ready to go…Goff has no excuses with the receivers.

I’m trying not to drink too much blue kool-aid too soon. So I’m sticking with finishing above .500 for the first time in, what, a decade? I’d really love to see the Lions involved in wild card speculation in December, though.

2 Likes

Good to see ol’ lucy is on the job!

I added you to the family list, welcome @Cranio

Yea, this…
I too hope all is well!
@TopShelfTrees1 where you at man?

I agree!

I think my lips are stained blue and the toungue too. :woozy_face:

Me too, hopes being held high!

3 Likes

So I am back from vacation now.
Island has been quiet since I went away, summer can do that…LOL

@Bobgrows
I have some free time these days, if you wanna meet up before the weather gets cooler, let me know.
I have a spot of woods not too far from ya or you could pick the spot.
Hit me up in a PM for more details, if and when you are ready.

@SHSC-1
Are you still hangin round?
How are ya feeling these days?

@bassman5420
Shipping season is almost upon us, are you ready to go?

@TopShelfTrees1
I heard you were alive, but would love to hear from ya myself, please, if you can swing it. :heart_eyes:

@SmackyMcSmackers
Dunno bout you, I am fired up about the lions…LOL

@DougDawson
I see your vacation went well and you are back to business here. :star_struck:
Just sayin’ “Hey”!

I hope the rest of the island family had a great summer.
Don’t forget to check out the parking garage we are gonna need to find some worthy homes to park some awesome clones.

I was able to grab a few more at the private cannabis cup I just attended.
They will need to root and grow for a bit before I can share them with the family, but I can assure you these are no joke.

Also a huge shout out to our very own @Neb
He has donated some very very interesting genetics to the island family.
I have rooted them and they will soon be available to the family thanks to his generosity.

So if you are in need of some clones, may I kindly suggest you check out what he has to offer.

Thank you again brother @Neb !

17 Likes

Welcome back bud, hope you had a great vacation. I did and am off for another week as of next weekend. That will be it for this year’s holidays but should be fun. Then it’s time to fire my grow back up, looking forward to that.

3 Likes

Glad to see you back, how was your vacation?

1 Like

Thanks for askin’ gents! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It was fun, the wife, the dog and I put around 600 miles on the side by side running around northern michigan.

Then attended a private cannabis cup, met some people in the industry…like “Cat” from GG4 strains ect.

So all in all I would say very good.

@Kushking902
Did you get a chance to get out into the world this summer?

@DougDawson
I like your style, fuck the long weekend…take a whole week…LOL
If you are able to that is.
If it is a long drive take a month…WTF!

7 Likes

I always take off the labor day week, it’s our anniversary. That way when everyone takes their kids home to start school after the long weekend the lake is super quiet. Wish I could take a month but just don’t get enough holidays to do it.

4 Likes

Yo! Welcome back good sir. Glad you had a great vacation.

Looking forward to seeing what you get up to in the coming months

2 Likes

Yes, I had the last month off. Took the kids camping on an island last weekend, lots of fishing, stuff like that. (But mostly things the kids wanted to do :grin:)

4 Likes

Welcome back bud! Glad you had yourself a good time :metal: :+1: :metal:

Currently packed to the max, but will be calling out some plants today in a veg tent and harvesting some tents in a month. Currently have that single Strawberry Guava survivor I am still trying to get to recover and grow, it had a pretty rough life lol. Hoping I can get it to blast some new roots and bust out of the funk, it can just take forever in these situations sadly so hope it keeps hanging in there heh.

That is pretty awesome! I am sure they had some cool stuff there indeed.

What a beast! I was hoping something interesting would happen with some of them hah!

Island life has been interesting over here. Lots of plants and lots of projects lol. Prepping testers for flower, pulling mass pallets apart for building some structures over on my side of the island. Need me some more storage heh.

5 Likes

Everyone’s back!

8 Likes

I frequently take a big drink of the Honolulu Blue Kool-Aid this time of year. This year I might not have to put it away by the 2nd week of October.

3 Likes

Bout how it feels too…LOL :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Y’all been watching Hard Knocks? Pretty good

3 Likes

I am thinkin’ they will be fun to watch this year.
Next year is when I feel they will make the playoffs.
They may claw their way in this year but next year I feel they will be hungrier and have played as a team a bit longer.

Well we do need some improvement in the defensive secondary, but maybe guys will step up this year.

BTW the Honolulu Blue Kool-Aid is all over my face like Winnie the pooh with honey. :heart_eyes:

We have seen the tigers, pistons, redwings all become champs.
If the lions can do it in our lifetime that would be something would it not… :wink:

I know from winless to world champs is a big jump, we can only watch and hope.

I had to download it, but yes…and I too found it very good.
How is it hangin’ @Dr.VitaminGreen?
Good to see you round. :star_struck:

4 Likes

I said it before and I will say it again…
I like the way you operate. :sunglasses:

I like to stay off the trails during the holidays myself.
The week after is usually really quiet like you have stated.

3 Likes

Re-upped HBO Max for it. Well, that and House of the Dragon. I’ve definitely been enjoying Hard Knocks. First time I’ve ever watched it and was kinda bummed to see there are only going to be 5 episodes with the Lions.

I think there’s an outside chance we’ll be seeing them in semi-realistic wild card discussions come December. And I’ll admit I chugged a cup of the Kool-Aid yesterday when I heard Malcom Brown was in town.

2 Likes