Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

@SensiBowl
thanks for the report brother, happy growing to ya.
If ya have any questions hit me up.

5 Likes

@TestOfOath was I supposed to add you to the family list too??

If I forgot anyone please let me know.
I have been a bit spread thin lately so please forgive me.

Nice work brother @Kgrim :partying_face:
That is quite an accomplishment.
Sounds like you are a good shop guy.
As far as being a good shop guy goes…they can make or break ya in the field.
I worked for Cedar Creek and they had a shop where they prefabbed wood stud walls.
If the walls were good our crew made great production, if they were jacked we were slow as snails.
It kinda sucked because our day was based on what we got from the shop.

6 Likes

I would happily join, can’t promise how active I’ll be but i don’t think y’all are too worried bout that anywho

I like to keep it simple, I’ll take an open spot woth view of the beach, greenhouse with a hammock and tent for me and tent for plants and I’m a happy island camper

19 Likes

We have miles of beach and we will all pitch in and build ya a green house, hell get @Kgrim to fab us some kinda glass castle for your plants…
The hammock we can weave outta canna fiber, so we got that covered.

Welcome to the family fellow Michigander @TestOfOath :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Us Michiganders gotta stick together… :wink:
Before the island there was this…

14 Likes

Thanks for the invite and the welcome @shag to the island :desert_island: ! :partying_face::facepunch::champagne::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

I know who I was forgetting about, @BU2B
I invited him to join a while back but he arrived on the red eye…LOL
Nobody saw him arrive.
So welcome to the family @BU2B

You can check him out over at the The Monster Mash
He usually has some contests going and always some cool OG style art going on over there too.
If you have a moment check it out and show him some love.

Thanks
Shag

16 Likes

What do you win if you are The Biggest Loser?
Grand prize to be donated by @Kushking902 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• whisky sour. 20
  • super lemon haze F6. 20
  • jacks lemon cake. 20
  • skunk 18 x delta blues. 12
  • real fire fems. 5
  • purple kush x rks. 10
  • purple primo. 12
  • Chemdawg x jacks lemon cake. 20
  • tropical meat. 10
  • rks. 20
  • alien apparition. 20
  • (space runtz x Jacks lemon cake)x alien apparition. 20
  • big Detroit energy x rks. 10
  • samsquench og x shiskaberry. 10
  • Durban poison. 10
  • swackhammer. 10
  • low Ryder 2. 15
  • rainbow sky. 10
  • white widow x rks. 10
  • pink crush. 10
26 Likes

Welcome to the island @BU2B & @TestOfOath :metal: I have Thursday screenings of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Trailer Park Boys & Rick & Morty episodes on a loop over at my hut. There’s a big jar of mushrooms/nugs at the entrance, grab a handful & find a bean-bag to flop down on! Otherwise its BYOD :wink:

13 Likes

Fellow Michigander :crazy_face:

4 Likes

And welcome @Misguided_USMC & @OhNo555 !!!

8 Likes

Yes, welcome to this tropical paradise @OhNo555 and @Misguided_USMC

6 Likes

This

reminds me of this…and since it IS a sanctuary…

8 Likes

Geewizz round 3 is going to be epic! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Not sure if I asked you yet…
Do you have any desire to attend the cannabis cup event?

3 Likes

That is too fast… If this goes this fast, soon will have to make a Mr. Olimpia loser of the year! :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new Islanders!!!
There are some real good people here on the Island!!! Find a spot, throw up a hut, and chill with the rest of us!!!
On another note, all winners packages have hit the mail, I truly apologize to @Natea @420noob & @THCeed for it taking so long!
My mind tends to wander 1st thing in the morning trying to get my work plan figured out for the day, and honestly kept forgetting to grab them, take ‘em to work with me, and get them out.
Thanks for your patience, all are in the mail and should be hitting your boxes soon.

10 Likes

Welcome @OhNo555, @BU2B and @Misguided_USMC!

10 Likes

Thanks @shag, it’s taken us a while, it’s been a journey these last 23 years, let me tell ya. I’ve built stores in 48 states, to include Hawaii, Puerto Rico, & Brazil, just missing Alaska & New Mexico, we’ve done stores there, I just didn’t install them.
I totally hear ya about the field, what your sent, dictates how install goes. 90% of the doors I send out of here, are hung and checked in a test buck, hardware installed, ready to go, so they can bang em out.
Now the next one is the doors at the new Ford Headquarters at the old Train Station, that’s one that will probably get noticed also, as they are big, complicated, and totally Custom.

6 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly for that shout out on the welcome! :wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes