Shiatsu kush clone

Shiatsu kush getting silver with all the resin…

Do si dos…

4 Likes

Forgot to show these cool little plants…freakshow f2.

3 Likes

Pk x dosi getting frosty early. These little buds are hard as a rock, like marbles. Smell is cloves and pine right now with a backend of licorice. Smell reminds me of forum cut gsc. One of my favorites I hate to admit lol. Not a fan of anything to do with cookies family, but it was truly an exceptional plant and smoke.

4 Likes

Triangle kush…

Budshot of the kush x dosi…

3 Likes

Smells like perfume pine and a little incense.

Here’s triangle showing white hairs. Nice and healthy but a smaller stature plant. Just 1 gallon with couple weeks vegetative, just wanna see how the smoke is before I commit more time and space to it. This is generally my approach with new strains. Going for 10 gram cola quickly to test out. I will say it already smells of gas when I disturb the plant. Promising sign I guess

2 Likes

Only 1 female freak. She’s a beauty though…

2 Likes

Here’s the wonder gum coming towards the end of its life. Probably a wewk or so to go, smells as its namesake like bubblegum. Probably the last time I’ll run this, yield sucks and there’s better things I could try out. It’s actually a well framed plant, but the buds are tiny and never stack up.

Just shows you never know what happens combining strainsbc both separately are giant yielders lol. Flowers up like a pitiful og. The bag appeal is out of this world however, and the cured smell. Dried flowers smell like a mint chewing gum with pine needles. I just can’t get past the 10 gram yield hahaha. I have some seeds left maybe I’ll look for a big yielder.

1 Like

Pk x dosi… getting alot purples and pinks.

Nugs look small but they are hard as a rock literally already. Theres no give when i squeeze them. Probably weigh deceptively more than it looks I bet. All nugs are the same size up and down, kinda strange tbh. Used to seeing colas

Young plants are airborne g13s x headband clone

3 Likes

Black afghani…

This is from India landrace company. Killer genetics, these dudes know what there doing. Balkh hashplant was lovely from them as well.

Strawberry…

Got some more do si dos vegging with a few g13s. Also a headband. I’ve kinda been on an indica run last few grows. I’m a sativa guy but these indicas are awesome with half the flowering time of my haze grows. Kinda hard to go back lol. If I want a uplifting buzz I can just harvest early. I wish I could find an indica with haze terps.

1 Like

I’ve wanted Shiatsu Kush for a long time, just haven’t come across a reliable source…

You should of said something earlier I just passed off my last few. I’ll keep you in mind when I grab some more from my brother. He pollinated some. But ya shiatsu is some funk…really killer burning smell and high. Instantly recognizable if youve smelled somebody burning it. Quite hazey in the way it lingers for hours.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I just found this topic, unfortunately. I would totally love to get some seeds from your brother. I’ve wanted that one so long that I forgot about it.

Baby headband x g13, have high hopes for this one. My younger brother running a few and it’s top shelf. Silver buds on emerald foliage. Have 2 mo seedlings too. It’s basically a killer queen on steroids, scratch c99 and add headband clone. Bros grimm rosetta stone in foreground.

Kinda running a lil bit of everything which is complicated bc diffrent requirements for each strain. Normally I run 2 strains max 5 each, but I wanted more variety. I usually get burnt out after a couple days same strain. Loses its luster

1 Like

Here’s the Triangle kush coming along really good. Smells like gas and lime, it’s very terpy. This is a fem/ S1 not the clone only, eitherway I’m liking it alot. Good strong smell and descent production so far. Came originally from csi. I’ve actually had great plants from S1 seeds off clone only plants.

5 Likes

Well I decided to keep the wondergum going. Still filling out much better so I’ll hold off. Developing a nice pinkish color and sugar chewing gum type odor.

Dried flower from bodhi sun ra

5 Likes

Black afghan

Headband x g13

G13 leaner, this one’s a beast.

image000000

Do si dos… this one’s still my favorite plant this run. Smells incredible.

Bodhi sun ra f2…

At some point I’ll update everything else I got going. Sorry for the unorganized journal, I’m just periodically showing small updates I guess lol. Basically just sharing what I’m running in an ongoing journal.

4 Likes

Decided to take a purple x dosi sample to see where it’s at. Looks like it’s still clear trichomes.

Here’s a shot of the Triangle kush before watering…

3 Likes

Purplekush x do si dos starting to ripen. Colors coming in are just extraordinary. Great lil plant. I’m not filtering my pics or anything that’s the actual colors.

And here’s that shiatsu kush from clone harvest. Flash and no flash.

1 Like

1 Like

Dried sun ra…

Triangle kush, stuff smells so good right now. Pine, candy, and gas.

Dosi seedling… the flowering dosi coming down tommrow to reveg. Love the pheno hope it takes

1 Like