Shiatsu kush clone

Dried harvest shots…

Triangle kush and bubblegum are next up. Top bud is black afghan it smells soapy funky. Last 2 are purple dosidos it smells like kush incense.

3 Likes

God damn what’s it take to get a like or response around this place. Here’s my last harvest freakshow. This place sucks, I don’t even know why I bother sharing my grow here.

2 Likes

Yeah, sometimes a thread never gets traction. It might be since its just titled Shiatsu kush clone? I came here looking for that but then you’ve posted so much more than I was expecting (a good thing)! But, people not interested in shiatsu kush clone might just never click on it is maybe a possibility. A lot of lurkers too I am sure, I was for a while.

When I post my minimum intention is to document stuff for future growers interested, even if someone isn’t immediately interested. You can always grow some Bodhi and toss it in some of those thrads if you’re looking for attention/likes.

1 Like

Good point it just seems silly for me to take time out of my day to share my grow and there’s nothing lol. I’m over its just frustrating how some threads have 1000s of responses and others like mine have none. How do I change my title bc it’s an ongoing grow diary.

Last freakshow…click image to see the outstanding trichome coverage. Looks like fresh snow

3 Likes

Plants look great!

Yeah most likely something with the title. I’ve never heard of shiatsu kush in my life. I’ve ran across this thread a couple times though and am surprised to find a whole journal here everytime I click on it. And then I forget :sweat_smile:

I’ve found when you update can make a difference too. Things can get buried quick depending on the timing. I do get a decent amount of likes on my posts after years of posting here, but not too many comments. Is what it is. Other threads are basically chat rooms and not exactly a lot of plant pics/info.

I’m usually growing stuff I made so my posts are borderline useless for most anyone :joy: I post in my thread to help me keep track of everything. If people find it useful and wanna comment and whatnot, that’s cool too ^^

So anyways, what’s your favorite(s) out of all the stuff you’ve ran in here so far?

2 Likes

Gosh probably the shiatsu kush. Just never get tired of it, purple do si dos is a close second. I love the incense funk on it. Here’s shots of shiatsu kush, thai x durban, dosi reveg, 2 headband g13s, old school humboldt strain and another purple kush x do si dos. Here’s the headband g13…

Thai x durban…

Shiatsu kush…

Other headband x g13…

Humboldt unknown…this plant is amazing only 16 days old. It’s so vigorous, I have my eye on this one this round.

Purple do si dos…this pheno much diffrent looks very good though. Has the blue foliage and pink highlights like the others though. I’m sure I’ll be lucky to get 14 grams dry harvest time haha, yield is atrocious but flowers are so amazing so I I deal with it. Basically my show off herb. Don’t matter if I train it or veg it forever it’s just a very petite plant.

I have a purple freakshow and balkh hashplant on deck. Good points as well Holy angel thanks for stopping by!

2 Likes

Here’s other tent with the humboldt plant.

My buddy’s bringing me a Cuban black haze and a fort Collins cough next week. I’ll def devote a separate diary for those 2 being sativas. Peace out

2 Likes

Just got my purple pheno freakshow. This plant looks gnarly as hell when it’s in bud. Would be a great choice for discreet outdoor growers. Only gripe is it’s a bitch to sex, sex parts are freakish too.

Other 2 I forgot, balkh hashplant and strawberry cough.

2 Likes

That looks wild! Great job

1 Like

Thanks dude! It’s a fun plant to grow and just look at. Nothing like it in the world of cannabis. I’ll probably keep it around for a while. It so cool looking…

Here’s my Humboldt bagseed from early 2000s. Seeds came from some outdoor buds I bought. Saved them for almost 20 years in fridge, 50% pop which is good imo. Anyway here she is day 1 flower, no clue on strain. Stem rub has been smelling exactly like pink grapefruit, plant looks very indica. Plan on keeping it due to it being old strain of some sort. I actually have 8 more of the original seeds left too.

2 Likes