Shiska’s tin box grow

18 Likes

Orange sunshine

20 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

I new they were big but not that big damn lol

8 Likes

Supposed to be the largest moose in the the world . They had to increase its horns Sweden had beat them out till they stuck new horns on him .

8 Likes

Veg room looking good after being away for the weekend . Gotta fire up the cloner and chop all there heads this week .

20 Likes

That Litfa is the shit! Good thing you came home when you did. :sweat_smile: That’s a nice jungle you have going! peace

7 Likes

I cheated a bit had my son who lives close by stop and tend to things while we were gone .

9 Likes

Mac stomper x landos stash see what’s up with these.

20 Likes

That sounds like some :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Looks like the clones responded well to a different spectrum of light and a feed change

. Now to get my lazy ass to grab some clones thin out the jungle and relax .

23 Likes

22 Likes

Ok need some more input on what to crack for seeds . Had a few damp off couple crinkle mutants put out of there misery.
So fire away with some selections and I’ll see if I’ve got them in the vault.

7 Likes

Always room for a few more in the veg room.
Suggestions welcome as to which node I should cut these down to tired of 8 ft giants I want 5 feet around shrubs .

21 Likes

Looks good as always

Did I hear major earthquake up north hopefully all is ok

7 Likes

Ya Manitoba got hit not sure the extent of the damage but what I’d heard 4 point something quake .

6 Likes

Lol. That is great. Tired of 8 ft. giants!

6 Likes

Got any Bodhi gear in the fridge? I’d like to see you (or anybody) grow something from Bodhi that I haven’t yet, but that I have in the vault. Always makes my decisions for the next grow easier.

9 Likes

I 2nd anything Bodhi as well :sunglasses:

6 Likes