Shiska’s tin box grow

I’ll have a look see what’s there I know I don’t have any actual packs from him but there has to be some remakes from the og community in the vault.

8 Likes

Dust off some old sannies or sinister gear

4 Likes

Some new to me seed starts looking good so far .

17 Likes

3 of the macstompers went in to dirt today couple still have hopes they’ll shoot out a tap root .

5 Likes

Zkittles week 5ish from @CoastalMarySeeds

19 Likes

That’s awesome bud. I have a few of these from them so can’t wait to see how this comes out.

6 Likes

She’s definitely a producer buds are like rocks fruity sticky and not even any support needed so far

7 Likes

Very cool, just how tall it that thing? It looks like a basketball player.

4 Likes

A little over 8 ft stupid eh?

7 Likes

Man, that is huge. Really cool, bet you will need some support by the time those buds fill in. Gonna be a great harvest. The write up on that plant looked amazing.

5 Likes

Yes it’s getting to that stage soon tie some heavy ones up before they snap off . I can tell already it’s gonna be good .

8 Likes

@50State orange sunshine and @Kakalak plum gum

21 Likes

Bunch of new seed starts happening most all are doing good so far.
Poison ivy x Dosido
Black garlic
Mac x landos stash
Double grape
White grapefruit
Med man x Shiska
Blockhead x mikado
Duct tape

Forgot the cinder evil autos from @Mr.Sparkle also

19 Likes

Woo hoo that’s a line up puff puff pass

5 Likes

Pl x og leaning more to the orange goji male side .

Did a final leaf strip on her today looking not so bushy .

13 Likes

Beer cup seedlings all got up potted to 1 gal pots today .

13 Likes

That’s a nice view from the pl-OG and the busted boat motor. :sunglasses: i was read back to where you were experimenting with butane washed seeds. I didn’t see a result.

R U a Star Wars fan? If so what’s your favorite character? If not what’s your favorite vehicle and do you wanna be a giant moose? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Lol thanks butane washed seeds pop 100%and no strange growth . That’s quite the moose that city has on display. No Star Wars here unless I break out 1000 mg nerd stick and feel brave eating half .
Grape pie is on tonight’s menu

16 Likes

Mmmm grape pie, haven’t smoke that… got banana hammock in the bowl here. It’s helpin me fight off my depression of you not being a StarWars fan… and hopefully block my dreams of a giant moose. :rofl: Getting ready to enter the solo cup challenge, have a great night.

Almost forgot… your plants look great!

8 Likes

Did I send you grape pie seeds? If not I definitely can get some heading your way.

4 Likes