Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Appreciate the love!! Its all about the work we put in and the people we work with.

New stuff is coming very soon, along with sunny days!

4 Likes

Been loving the quality of gear offered at reasonable prices, including the STS (though I haven’t tried it yet, Q3 for those projects). Looking forward to popping some of these beans and also spraying some ladies. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Cruised through the site earlier today, lots of good Shit! Will definitely be snagging some goodies in the future, have a great weekend! :v: :v: :v:

1 Like

Glad to hear you took a look. If you do get anything, make sure to note OVERGROW and I’ll be sure to load you up with some great extras!!

1 Like

Keep a little of that pollen for us when you’re done, if you dont mind. We have real love for all the pollens lol
You’re going to do great. Cant wait to see your progress over there.

For anyone interested, take a look at solid work @Calix did on our Blurry Nutbutter.
SMASHED IT!!!

Link to his feed and there is some great work in there…

5 Likes

SALE for a few days before vacation time!

CODE GIMME25

17 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

I’ll let this ride for today as well, if anyone wants to take advantage of it still. I will drop all orders in the mail tomorrow.

6 Likes

Safe travels Spidey!

1 Like

Safe travels!

Thanks for the quick shipping and the lovely gifts along side my order kind human. Appreciate u and your generosity :black_heart:

(I also picked up some more of the 2 part STS solution, but it’s in the fridge. Lol)

Can’t wait to hear about your Fundy adventures!

8 Likes

Buddhas cane. 53 days

24 Likes

Very happy to see it made it quickly, and safely. Enjoy all your stuff!!!

Fundy was outstanding. Such a beautiful province and world over there.

7 Likes

I love that strain so much. You did a fantastic job with he. She looks full and happy!!! Enjoy your bounty when its all ready for you.

6 Likes

How was your travels @ShitSeeds ? :smiley:

2 Likes

OUTSTANDING! We had an incredible experience and adventure. Thank you for asking.

I may have eaten more seafood than I should, but Lobster kept calling me lol

7 Likes

More than you should?

It’s a big ocean for a reason!

3 Likes

Thats a fact hahaha
The Ocean is a little less full this week lol

4 Likes

Did you end up eating at the seafood restaurant that’s 1/2 a souvenir shop? lol.

I don’t eat seafood or fish (I’m highly allergic, so it’s personal) so I waited in a park while my friends ate their fill. No idea where it was but it was Las Vegas level kitch for seafood there.

1 Like

Oh wow, I feel like I should go back to find that spot!
I ate mainly at small restaurants that caught their seafood daily, but I did stop at a place called THE BLUE CANOE (I think), and it was the least delicious of all the fish I ate.
It also had a gift shop attached to it, but it was more of a truck stop lol

In the fishing town of Alma, I had my favorite seafood experiences. Fresh lobster is the best!!

6 Likes